Chapter 15 - INTERN ARC PART 1

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 15

"Turn in your choices before the weekend and I expect all of you to come up with a choice by then. Make your decision efficiently. Class in now dismissed." Aizawa ended their class session and excited with Midnight.

Our elemental user continued reading the list of companies he got. He was excited yet confused at the same time because to be honest, he wasn't really familiar with the hero agencies here in this world.

Boboiboy carefully read the list of agencies. He didn't want to pick a company just because of its fame and money. What the elemental user wanted was a company that has a comfortable and productive environment to work in. Suddenly, Boboiboy stopped reading when he noticed something that caught his attention.

"Ramenman Hero Office?" Boboiboy mumbled as he felt his heartbeat rise. "Ramenman? That name... It's kind of familiar."

"Why do I feel like I've heard this name before?"

.

.

.

"Boboiboy."

The elemental user turned back to Midoriya, who was staring at him with anticipating eyes. "Did you choose a company yet? I can give you a few tips or information to help you pick a company." The green head quickly offered.

Boboiboy smiled at his friend. It was really nice of Midoriya to help him since there was a company he already had in mind. He was just not sure of it right now. "That's really kind of you Midoriya. About the company, there's something I have in mind."

"You already pick a company? May I know what it is?" Midoriya politely asked Boboiboy back.

"Ramenman Hero Office." Boboiboy answered him. However, it left a confused look on the green head's face. Boboiboy nervously sweated. Did he say something wrong?

"I'm sorry, but that company's information is very limited. I believe I can't provide you with any information regarding about that company. But I think that this company is kind of new since only few knows about this." Midoriya gave a deep sigh. For a hero geek like him, it's kind of embarrassing that he failed to provide such crucial information to his friend.

Ah! He really did want to help Boboiboy!

Boboiboy let loose a soft chuckle as he could see the obvious frustration on Midoriya's freckled face. "That's okay. Thank you for helping me! Maybe I should ask Aizawa-sensei about this matter." The elemental user quickly took his notebook and rolled out, disappearing from Midoriya's sight in mere seconds.

"I hope you will get your answers." Midoriya mumbled softly.

.

.

.

"Sir! May I ask something?"

Aizawa took a deep sigh and turned back, only to see Boboiboy trying to catch his breath. "What is it, Boboiboy?" The teacher lazily asked. "You're kinda interrupting my afternoon sleep right now."

"But you slept during your homeroom though." Present Mic commented.

"That's what we call preserve your energy during free time." Aizawa cuts him off. "Again, what can I help you?"