Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM (PART 2)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you! 

CHAPTER 23 

"Oh dear, it's only the first match and I already have work." Recovery Girl sighed, heading towards the two students.

"A... Amazing!" Midoriya and Uraraka gasped. The first battle was a one-sided battle indeed! Neither Kirishima nor Kaminari managed to land an attack on Mechamato and what's worst they both failed in the practical exam.

"Mechamato's quirk is strong Boboiboy." Midoriya said to his friend.

"Yeah." He gave Midoriya a quick reply. "And he's not even using half of his power. Mechabot's ability is much greater than that." Boboiboy whispered to himself.

"The possibility of us passing the exam is really low, huh?" Midoriya commented while Boboiboy nodded.

"And what's worst, we're up against All Might, The Number 1 Hero."

.

.

.

"You were being too easy on them Mechamato." Present Mic said as soon as Amato entered the teacher's monitor room.

"I just wanted to know how capable they are during battle. I have to say for teamwork they scored an A! However, C on their quirk application during battle though." Amato replied and sat next to All Might.

"Ah, wonderful observation!" All Might praised.

"Thank you." Amato replied, smiling.

"It seems like picking you as the external examiner was a good choice then!" Principal Nezu jumped onto Amato's shoulder, much like when he did with Aizawa.

"It's an honour to be examining the student. By the way, I have a question... Why did UA decide to make a big change on the practical exam?" The armoured hero couldn't help but ask.

"Well..."

.................................

A Few Days Ago

"With the connection between the Hero Killer, Stain and the League of Villains there's a possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh?" The UA principal sighed after reading the reports about the villains' attack going on nowadays.

"If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify in today's society, then combat training against robots isn't practical anymore." Snipe commented.

"Originally, robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in the entrance exams." The shooting hero continued.

"We can just ignore those. Let them say what they want." Aizawa replied.

"You know we can't exactly do that now, can we?" Midnight turned to the lazy teacher, worried that the erasing hero might actually do that.

"I understand why you want to change the exam but having the students fight us in teams of two or three is a bit unfair in my opinion." Cementoss voiced his thoughts.

"If we win too easily, we won't be able to give them grades. Isn't that too harsh?" Present Mic continued.

"Of course, we would take that into consideration and give the students a handicap." Snipe replied.