Chapter 14 - HERO NAME!

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 14

"I'm sure your 'guardian' is proud at your achievement." All Might continued and gave the elemental user a warm smile. "You might not see it, but I think he's watching you right now."

"Thank you." Boboiboy thanked him as he was released from the hug. As soon as he lifted his gaze towards the audience, he saw the man he always wanted to meet. The figure he always missed and thought during his difficult times.

Yes, Amato was watching his son among the crowd of heroes. He gave his son a proud fatherly smile as he lifted his hand and...

"Awesome! (Terbaik!)" He gave him a thumbs-up as he said Boboiboy's main catchphrase.

The sight of his father praising him again had sent joy to Boboiboy's heart. He felt so happy that he shed tears of joy right in front of the audience and his friends.

"Dad... Thank you for watching! I'll do my best here!"

.

.

.

After the UA Sports Festival, the school decided to have a day off for tomorrow and the day after. That means, two days of no class and training! Well, it was a worthwhile reward since the students had done their best in the UA Sports Festival. They deserved to have their leisure time all to themselves for two days.

Even though they were advised to do so, however...

The elemental's residence was still lively as ever. Well, probably because the siblings (Ahem... Trio Trouble Maker) were celebrating their 'first' win in the hero world. First, win? Yes, their first and official achievement! Of course, they were hyped up about that! Plus, they finally met their father, Amato during the sports festival. For them, that was a greater win they have ever accomplished.

Wind, Fire, and Leaf were currently enjoying their selves by singing their heart out. The 'cute team' felt like they managed to conquer the whole world or something even though they got third place in the UA Sports Festival.

Welp, as they say, a win is still a win, right? So, there would be no harm if they wanted to celebrate that small win.

I am the champion

I- I- I am the champion

Gone is the loser

Cause I am the champion

OF THE WORLD!!!

Fire ended the song with a perfect high note as he posed like a superstar. A hand on the hip while he pointed the ceiling not forgetting to put a smug face along with his ending pose. Everyone clapped at his brilliant performance. Well, not everyone since Earth was in the kitchen preparing a scrumptious snack for them while Lightning was on grocery shopping duty.

Indulging themselves with karaoke was definitely one of the brilliant ideas that the trio trouble maker came up. Even Earth agreed to their plan. He said it was a good way to release stress and have fun at the same time. Plus, the house won't get wrecked if the cute team were occupied with other things.