Chapter 25 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 1)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 25 

Solar slowly walked towards Bakugou, standing in front of him. "I did say that I will beat you with an indisputable difference, right?" Solar smirked, folding his arms.

"So, what does it taste watching from behind bomb boy?" He continued.

"I'LL KILL YOU, ELEMENTAL BASTARD!" Bakugou was about to pounce on him but stopped by Midoriya.

"Kacchan! You're injured! No more fighting!" Midoriya said worriedly.

"LET ME GO DEKU! I NEED TO END HIS LIFE!" Bakugou shouted even louder, pushing Midoriya away.

"Hah! Good luck trying!" Solar smugly replied, lifting his head high.

"Boboiboy! Stop provoking him!" Midoriya reprimanded the light user.

"Well, they certainly fit together perfectly as a team." Aizawa sighed, grading them.

Team Midoriya, Bakugou, and Boboiboy have passed!

.

.

.

"CHUU—"

"T... Thank you so much Recovery Girl..." Midoriya thanked her as soon as he was healed by Recovery Girl.

Boboiboy, Midoriya, and Bakugou were currently in Recovery Girl's office having their injuries treated after the long battle with All Might.

"Are you okay Midoriya?" The brown boy asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. No need to worry. Kacchan, how about you?" Midoriya turned to his childhood friend.

"Shut up nerd!" Bakugou roared, refuse to be treated as if he almost died just now.

"I can't believe that among the three of you, you're only the only one who got out with light injuries despite being thrown two times by All Might." Recovery Girl commented, treating Boboiboy's light wounds.

"It's safe to say that I'm lucky this time." Boboiboy gave her a reassuring smile.

"That's good to hear, however... All Might! You really don't know how to hold back, do you?! If you'd hit any harder, you would've done permanent damage to them!" The elderly hero scolded All Might for hitting them too hard.

"But... But... I got injured too." All Might replied, seeing how hard Solar kicked his butt a moment ago. Plus, he also received a heavy bruise from Quake's golem and an itchy rash thanks to Thorn. He was a victim here!

"I'm truly sorry All Might!" Boboiboy bowed, apologizing. "I... I... didn't mean that to happen!"

"No... No... You were protecting yourself and your friends from the 'villain'." Recovery Girl said, patting his shoulder.

"You're truly nice for your own good Boboiboy. You were just helping out and trying to pass the exam yet you apologized for beating up this jerk." She whispered.

"Recovery Girl is right. No need to feel bad about that." Aizawa continued.

"How's the treating coming along?" Amato asked as soon as he entered the infirmary room.