Chapter 11 - QUARTER-FINAL PART 2

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 11

"Everybody! Are you ready for the second match of the quarter-finals?" Present Mic asked the audience, earning a loud "Yes!" from them.

"Well, wait no more! Because the next match is about to begin!" He replied as a big screen appeared before them.

The remaining winners were anxious. Anytime their names could appear on the screen.

"There you have it folks! For the second match we have—"

"MIDORIYA VS TODOROKI!"

"I'm going against To... Todoroki-kun." Midoriya slowly turned to Todoroki, who was already sending the green-head a death glare.

"Finally, the time for us to face each other, huh?" Todoroki commented and stood up. "I'm going to beat you Midoriya and proved to my old man what I'm capable off." With that, he left them and proceeded walking to the arena.

"Todoroki-kun." Midoriya mumbled.

Boboiboy turned to his friend as he was a bit concern about Midoriya's safety. The elemental user whispered.

"I... I have a bad feeling about this.

.

.

.

"So, Boboiboy won the first match, huh?" A man with yellow noodle-shaped hair commented from the private hero stand. He and his 'friend' decided to sit somewhere that was quiet, away from the audience's loud cheer. Also, at first glance, this man looked like he was a mixed of Ultraman and ramen (Well, Malaysian calls that Maggi though.)

"Aren't you glad he's doing well?" The man smiled proudly.

"He's doing well. I never thought he could be this strong." His friend replied. "Plus, destructive as well. He nearly turned his opponent into KFC."

"Pfft..." the man laughed. "You and your humor. Well, Boboiboy did grow a lot and he's gaining useful experiences during his days at TAPOPS too."

"He is." The man in a red business suit smiled. "He grew this strong for a boy at his age."

Things became quiet for a while until one of them decided to break the silence.

"However, don't you think you're being hard on him? Oh dear, guardian of Boboiboy?" the noodle-haired man asked. "I mean, you'll only tell him the truth if he wins the UA Sports Festival. That's a big accomplishment for someone who's not originally from this world."

The other just ignored that comment. True, he's being cruel right now, but if that method can make the elemental user stronger. Then, he'll willingly use it. "He will win this, I'm sure of it." He replied with confidence.

"Well, you're so confident about that." The man with noodle hair sighed. "Boboiboy needs to know the truth if we want to save this world—"

Then, he turned to the man beside him.

"Amato."

Meanwhile...

"Since when did you became weak-willed Boboiboy?!" another man or to be precise alien growled in anger and frustration. He was angered by the fact that instead of using Solar, the elemental user decided to use Blaze instead.