Chapter 32 - BEFORE SUMMER CAMP

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

Chapter 32

"Good job there, Young Boboiboy. Frightening as always, I see." The No.1 Hero nervously commented that the last attack nearly destroyed half of the towers' buildings.

"Awe... Awesome... (Ter... Terbaik...)." Boboiboy muttered. A smile spreads across his tired face before he fully blacks out. They could see his soul leaving his body.

"Boboiboy!" Midoriya worriedly watched his elemental friend.

"You're always like this at the end of the battle Boboiboy. How am I going to leave you alone when you make me worry all the time?" Ochobot sighed.

A great ending indeed, they concluded. Melissa wipes her left-over tears, now joining in with her friends.

"As expected of heroes! They always save the day!"

.

.

.

The layer covering the atmosphere had an aura of brightness as the light flickered through it and reached the surface of Earth, making it a bit scorching. The sun finding its way from the horizon to the summit of the sky, pierced its lucid sunlight to the people, making their faces plastered with an eerie glow, squinting eyes and glittered demeanor.

Such a marvelous day after, despite the harrowing event that befell the I-Expo's evening party last night.

People describe it as the most atrocious scene in I-Island history, and the incident itself significantly impacted the residents' memories. Thank goodness, the heroes, especially the Number 1 Hero, present to bring an end to the villains' plan. Plus, if you look at the bright side, the villains' attack may also serve as a catalyst for the development of a defense system in the future.

Like in the movies, heroes always save the day. Happy ending, full stop.

However, is there anyone who is able to save the elemental user from the nerve-wracking situation he's currently facing due to his secret that was revealed yesterday?

Let's find out, shall we?

Oh! And pray for our favorite elemental user's safety, everyone, because if you listen closely, Mineta is shrieking like a banshee at the moment.

.........................

"W... What?"

The original trio stood there. Quake was trying to figure out the best words to say next, Thunderstorm had his right hand behind his neck, looking away while Cyclone let out a nervous laugh.

The poor dino-hatted trio felt their heart rate was increasing by seconds. Bodies were completely frozen as if they were cast by a stone mummifying spell or something. Their eyes did not dare look back at those bulging stares given to them. Plus, there's this fluttery nervous in their stomach as their palms get sweatier due to the combination of anxiety and dread.

It has been 5 minutes, no... 5 minutes and 30 seconds and counting, to be precise, after half an hour (they kept it short and simple) worth of explanation about their elemental power.