Chapter 8 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 2

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 8 

"Welp, I better get ready then! I'm up for the third match." Boboiboy stood up.

"Good luck Boboiboy!" Midoriya gave him some encouragement.

"Awesome! (Terbaik!). Thanks, Midoriya. I hope I can win this." With that, Boboiboy walked away, ready for his match.

"Hey, I've been wondering. Who is Boboiboy's opponent?" Ojiro who sat behind Midoriya asked the green-head.

"Oh! His opponent is..."

.

.

.

"Everybody, it's time for the third match! Are you ready?!" this announcement was accompanied by the cheer from the audience.

"His name starts with a B! And a boy that can control 7 elements in one quirk! From hero course, Boboiboy!" When his name was announced, Boboiboy slowly entered the arena to face his opponent.

"EH?! A student that can control 7 elements in a quirk?!"

"Hey, isn't that kind of power sort of dangerous? Especially for a kid like him?"

"Woah! I never heard of a person that can manipulate multiple elements!"

"Wait? Isn't that the kid who was talking to the Number 2 Hero just now?"

"If I recall he was on Team Midoriya in the previous battle. Man, that last sprint from him managed to get them second place, you know."

The audience was whispering among themselves. Indeed, Boboiboy has attracted their attention starting since the obstacle race.

"VERSUS—"

"The assassin from Class 1-B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From hero course, Ibara Shiozaki!"

"So, Boboiboy's opponent is a student from Class 1-B, huh?" Ojiro stated. "Among of the students from Class 1-B, I heard that Shiozaki is one of the strongest."

"I heard that as well! But the ability of her quirk is still unknown to us." Midoriya replied. It was true though, because they only know a little bit of information about the quirk abilities from other classes. Class 1-B in particular. A class filled with exceptional students. However, they just didn't get enough screen time compared to Class 1-A.

"Ah, never would I thought I would be fighting a girl." Boboiboy muttered nervously. "I really need to be careful not to harm her or anything. Because if you harm a girl then you'll have to face the consequences from her father."

"That Boboiboy! Always lucky with the girls!" Mineta growled with absolute jealousy. "How come the girls like him? At this rate, he will create his own fanclub!" The purple-head said as he imagined Boboiboy's smug face with girls all over him.

"Well, compared to you—" Kirishima pointed him. "Boboiboy treat all the girls with respect! No wonder, the girls like him." Kirishima's words hit Mineta like a bolder. He cried at the corner after hearing that from Kirishima.