Why are you guys in there?

George was staring wide-eyed at the boys on the other side of the gate. Techno helped him off the floor, "should we just leave?" Techno asked.

George knew that Techno wasn't a people person and that he probably didn't want anything to do with them. But, he didn't want to seem like a pushover, so he denied the offer.

"Are they even allowed to be here at this time of night?" George asked. "No, this part of the park is closed at nine. It's currently ten thirty." Techno said.

They were only there because Techno's brother is a security guard at the park. He happily allowed them to skate without getting in trouble. "What do you want to do about them if you don't want to leave?" Techno asked.

"I'll go talk to them." George said confidently. "What are you going to talk about?" Techno asked.

"HEY GUYS! Can they hear me?" The blonde spoke again.

"I don't know. I'll find out when I get there." George skated off and Techno let him go with a sigh. He wasn't going to ask him not to. He was curious to see what would happen anyways. Hopefully it won't end in him and George getting beat up.

George reached the gate and clung onto the bars. "Hey, what are you guys doing?" George asked, trying not to sound condescending.

"That's what we should be asking you, bitch."

"Tommy, stop." An older man with brown hair and a beanie.

"Why are you in there?" A short boy with brown hair and a bee shirt.

George looked down at his shoes. "I'm skating." He said plainly, showing off his feet.

"YOU ROLLER SKATE THAT'S SO COOL!" The bee shirt boy gasped.

George sighed. He really didn't know what he was going to say when he got there. Because now, the rest of the boys were there. And he felt all the eyes staring at his skates. Maybe he should have just took Techno's offer to leave.

"Were you guys planning on skating here?" George felt a hand on his shoulder. Speak of the devil, Techno was speaking a lot more confidently but George felt his hand shake. Now that he thought about it, the hand on his shoulder was probably for support.

"We were but we can leave if you want." A man with brown hair and a spiral on his the front of his jacket.

"Don't be such a push-over, Karl." A man with black hair and a 'LAFD' beanie. The words were threatening but the voice was teasing.

"Skeppy, there are people here." A man with rectangular glasses and a black hood with red lining.

"Yeah, about that. I kinda thought that they would be gone by now." Presumably Skeppy said with a nervous chuckle.

"YOU KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO BE HERE?" Rectangle glasses man shouted at presumably Skeppy.

"Yeah, I heard them talking on my way to lunch about going to the skatepark at night with less people. And I thought it was a good idea. They said that they were meeting up here at eight thirty so I thought they would be gone by now." Presumably Skeppy finished.

"Hey guys, let's just go. Sorry you two." A man with a dark yellow hoodie, which George assumed was green, covering his features.

"Oh, it's fine if you want to skate. I'm George by the way." George said as he stuck his hand through the bars. The older brunette with the beanie took his hand. "Wilbur." He said.

George smiled as they all introduced themselves. Techno looked at George in awe. To think that someone could just go up to a group of strangers and befriend them all was astonishing.