Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.

George stared at his hand as he made it to the bathroom. Dream was so stupid. George washed his hands and went to the kitchen to eat. He took out a new bag of dinosaur chicken nuggets. He was ashamed of the fact that he started to like eating them, but they reminded him of childhood, even if he never ate them as a child.

They also reminded him of that night that Dream ate a nugget that he had licked. George shook his head, what a weirdo. He smiled as he put the nuggets on a plate, trying this time to put them in the microwave. He went to put in a time but realized he didn't really know what the instructions meant. How does he turn his microwave to high?

'How do I cook these dinosaurs?' George texted Dream, hoping he was near his phone.

'The dino nuggs? Put them in for like a minute and a half.' Dream replied.

'But how do I turn the microwave on high?' George asked.

'You don't need your microwave on high. Just put them in.' Dream replied.

'But it says to put the microwave on high.' George stated.

'Just put the nuggets in the microwave.' Dream said. George decided to just follow Dream's directions. He had to put the chicken back in for another thirty seconds but it seemed that Dream was right about not having to put the microwave on high. He went up to his room and got another text from Dream.

'How are the chicken nuggets?' George smiled as he put one in his mouth.

'They aren't as crispy as they would be in the oven but they're still good.' George replied.

'Did you make some for me?' Dream asked.

'No, I didn't make you any.' George replied.

'I guess I'll make some when I get there.' Dream sent.

George was confused and he spammed Dream with questions but got no response. He sighed and went downstairs. When he made it to the living room, he saw his mom at the door. He walked towards it and saw Dream standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if George was-" Dream cut himself off as he looked to the side and saw George. George's mom turned around to see the problem and smiled when she saw George.

"Hey Dream." George said.

"Make sure you two get your work done before doing anything else. Other than that, you boys have fun." George's mom said as she walked off. Dream stood outside the door, as if he needed permission to come in.

"Come on, let's get some dinosaurs." George said. Dream smiled and happily stepped through the door and towards the kitchen. George closed and locked the door behind him. Dream was waiting in the middle of the kitchen when George arrived. George opened the freezer and gave him the bag of chicken, then opened up the cabinet and gave him a plate.

Dream made himself a plate of the nuggets and put it in the microwave. One minute and thirty seconds of sitting in silence waiting for the microwave to beep later and he had his plate. He put the desired condiments on his plate and the two headed upstairs.

They both got on the bed, where George's plate was as well. Dream reached over him and grabbed the remote. George ate and watched as Dream tried to navigate the T.V to turn something on. Then, he got up and turned on the DVD player. The disk was read and showed up on the screen. 'Cinderella.' George looked at him with confusion.

"I didn't have Cinderella at home." Dream said.

George laughed, "so you came over here just to watch it?"

"Maybe I wanted to hang out with my Georgie." Dream said with a smile.

"Shut up. The movie's starting." As the movie started to play on the television George noticed that Dream wasn't really paying attention to it. It was more like he was paying attention to him. He shook it off and looked down to grab another chicken nugget, only to see another hand there. He grabbed the hand and looked over to Dream.