Uh, I rode him.

George woke up to his alarm at five thirty the next morning. He groaned as he turned to turn it off. He rubbed his face with his hands and sat up. This was the least amount of sleep he's had since he moved there. He got out of bed and went to his drawer, pulling out his clothes and throwing them on the bed before going over to the bed to close and lock it.

He put on his clothes and went to the kitchen. No one else woke up that early except his little sister, so he only had to make breakfast for the two of them. He was not ready to go to school on three hours of sleep, but he didn't have any other choice. It was his fault for staying out there that long.

But the best part was that he didn't regret it at all. He wished he was able to remember anything passed saying 'hello' to his dad though. He ate breakfast and put on his skates. He didn't know if he really was in the right mindset to skate to school but he didn't want to walk.

On his way to school, he had almost got hit twice and tripped on curbs he didn't remember seeing three times. When he made it to school he happily took his skates off to replace them with normal shoes. He accidently walked right passed Techno and to the stairs but Techno grabbed his shoulder before he went up them.

"Uh, your class is over there." He said pointing to his right. George nodded his head and let Techno guide him to his class.

"Thanks blade man." George slurred, giggling. Techno gave him a confused nod before walking to his class. George walked in and was able to make it to his desk and take his stuff out. The teacher was saying words and words is what went through George's head. He stared at the board, eyelids threatening to fall shut. But he never let them. He didn't know how he was going to survive the rest of the school day.

Dream looked at George from across the room. The science teacher was moving from side to side but George was only staring at one part of the board. Dream tried to find what interesting thing George was staring at but he couldn't find anything out of the ordinary.

He looked back at George and he looked down to see the familiar shirt he had on. Dream held back a sigh. George was wearing the shirt that he had left last night. That was one of the shirts that Dream had worn the most.

Dream looked at his own shirt, he had also worn this one almost all the time. Now that he thought about it, he really only had fifteen shirts that he alternated. He would have to get some new ones later. He focused back into class, he knew that when lunch came around there would be a huge scene. That was past him's fault and future him's problem.

George had made it to lunch without sleeping in any of his classes. He was following Techno through the cafeteria when he passed by Dream's table. He stopped as he met Sapnap's eyes and waved. Sapnap looked shocked as he spit out his drink. George was concerned but Techno was waiting so he just moved on.

Karl screamed his weird scream as Sapnap's milk was spat at him. Sapnap too busy laughing to notice or care. Everyone turned their attention to the two boys, all of them except for Dream. He knew what had happened, he was the one who had saw him first. Sapnap had just followed his gaze.

"D-re-" was all that Sapnap got out before he was interrupted by another laugh. Dream turned around to see everyone looking at his for an explanation. Dream calmly shrugged his shoulders and they waited for Sapnap to stop laughing.

"Oh Dream~" Sapnap called after he was done laughing. "Why did George have your shirt on?" Sapnap finished and Karl chimed in.

"Didn't you go to the skatepark last night with George?" Dream wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it. He had told Sapnap, Karl and Bad that he had to leave to skate with George last night.