The bets are on!

Dream invited George to come with him along with the others to the skatepark. Everyone else was already there when George arrived.

Skeppy whispered something to Bad as he walked into the park and bad yelled at him with a laugh in his voice.

George dismissed it as a stupid joke. "Hey George." Tommy said to the man on the bench switching his shoes out.

"Hello Tommy. Wait, are you British?" George asked upon hearing the accent without the yelling for once.

"Of course I'm British! Tubbo and Wilbur are British too." Tommy said. George nodded his head and continued to put his shoes on.

"So, what is up with you and Dream? Are you dating or are you one of those friends with benefits?" Tommy asked.

George didn't stop tying his shoes as he answered, "we are just friends. Why would you think were boyfriends?" George asked.

"Friends with benefits! George, what is sex?" Tommy asked.

"You mean like the technology store Cex?" George asked standing up with his regular shoes on.

"I don't know. But Dream was yelling about it saying how you and him didn't have sex." Tommy said. George rolled his eyes, Tommy had to know what sex was. He wasn't stupid.

"I'm going to look it up. I'm going to images. AHHHHH!" George did nothing to stop him and continued to walk over to Dream.

"You really need to set up an age limit to be able to ride this late. His screaming going to get us caught." George said and Dream laughed.

By the end of the day, George had learned how to ollie, but he still needed to learn how to land on ledges. Dream asked for him to help him practice the next day because of his growth. He wasn't going to lose to someone who had just learned how to ride a skateboard. And throughout the week they alternated between roller skating and skateboarding each of them trying to be better than the other.

By the end of the week and challenge, the two presented their skills. George knew how to ollie and slightly shove it. Dream knew how to jump on ledges, drop in and he could grind for about a second. George had admitted his loss, knowing that he hadn't had a chance in the first place.

Dream's first bet would be done on Monday, which was tomorrow. George really didn't know what he was going to be told to do. Of course, he always had his safe word but he would still have to do most of the things.

George approached Techno's locker, his face full of worry. "What's up, George?" Techno asked.

George sighed, "I lost." Techno knew this would happen. He had advised George to not take up the bet because one:

Dream has been practicing for a week longer than he has,

and two:

there is no real way to test skill across two different subjects.

Techno closed his locker and leaned up against it.

"I told you so, I know. But I thought I could do it." George said.

"George, it was unfair from the start. You should have backed out while you still could've." Techno said. His eyes didn't show disappointment though as his straight face turned into a smile.

"But you're stubbornness made you a few friends so I won't scold you for your actions." Techno said as they started to walk to class. George smiled. He was still scared of what Dream would ask him to do, but he was glad that he hadn't backed down from the bet. Throughout the week, him and Dream only became closer friends.