If I were to judge you, I would be a hypocrite.

Dream woke up the next morning at around noon. He really shouldn't have slept as long as he did, but there was no problem since he had basically nothing planned. He checked his phone and saw that George had texted him. He clicked on the message and it sent him to his messages app.

'Did you fall asleep?' 'Dream?' Then it probably clicked that Dream wouldn't respond if he was sleeping. 'Call me when you wake up.'

Dream would have left it to think of a good excuse, but he had left his read receipts on and George would see that he just ignored him. He sighed and texted George to see if he was free to call then. He hoped that George would say no, but predictably, fate was not on his side. George said he was good to call and Dream started to call him. All he had right now was a shitty excuse.

"'Ello Dream." George said as he answered the call.

"'Ello George. Sorry, I fell asleep yesterday. I lied about taking a nap." Dream replied. Dream could practically see George's eyes rolling.

"I knew you were tired. You don't sleep enough as it is." George said.

"I sleep a good amount. I had more than twelve hours of sleep today." Dream said proudly.

"That's because it's around noon there. If you had school, like normal, you would have a max of seven hours of sleep. But that's me being generous." George replied.

"Seven hours is a great amount of sleep." Dream argued.

"Dream, the recommended amount of sleep is eight hours. And most of the time you only get five anyways." George responded.

"Well, I do perfectly fine with the amount of sleep I get." Dream said, he moved from his bed to his drawers to pick out some clothes for the day.

"You don't seem fine when I stay over. If you wake up even five minutes before your alarm, you go back to sleep." George replied.

"I'm just using the time I have efficiently." Dream said, plopping down on his desk chair to spin.

"You're late to class almost every day." George said. Dream planted his feet on the floor.

"Anyways, what was Techno apologizing for?" George asked. He knew the answer, but he still asked. It had been about two weeks since Techno had sent George the recording, so maybe it was something else.

"Uh, he asked me if I played Minecraft." Dream said.

"Dream. That isn't a very convincing lie. He surely wouldn't have to pressure you for an answer." George said.

"Yeah, I was just a little embarrassed by it." Dream said. George could tell that he was lying, his voice was slightly strained.

"One of the first things we did when I came over was play Minecraft with you, Dream." George said.

Dream sighed, "would you believe me if he asked if I liked skating?"

"No." George responded. Dream stayed silent as he thought about it. Another thing that he would lie to cover up. So, he blurted the first thing he thought about.

"He was asking if I was comfortable with the way me and you interacted with each other." Dream said. He didn't know if that really was the best thing to say in this case, since he was pulling Techno down with him.

George thought about that. He knew that Techno had only the best intentions in mind, even though the question was pretty personal. He probably did it to make completely sure that George could continue to act and flirt with Dream like he usually did.