Maybe I do like him, Techno.

Dream woke up with the pillow he was clutching last night to be on the ground. He stared at it for a few seconds before rolling out of bed onto it. Of course, the pillow was smaller than him so most of his body hit the floor. He then remembered all of the falling that he did last night.

He was able to do the trick, but he had only been able to do it twice in a row before falling once or twice. He always made a point that if he can't do it three times in a row, he didn't learn it. He groaned as he rolled off the pillow onto his stomach. This bet was going to be the death of him.

After a few more minutes of laying on the floor he realized that if he didn't get ready then he would be late to school. He forgot it was Monday. Ignoring the pain, he sat up quickly and looked behind him at his clock, 7:45. He shot up and started to get ready. School started at eight, and if he took about ten minutes to get to school, he had to get ready in two. He whipped his clothes on and rushed out of his room with his bag, putting his shoes on by the door.

He ended up getting ready in three minutes, brushing his teeth probably wasn't a problem right now, right? He made it to school at 7:58. He ran his way through the halls, not paying attention to the students' weird looks or the protests from teachers.

He turned the corner sharply and ran into the person in front of him, knocking the two of them off their feet. He pushed himself off of them quickly to stand.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention, but then again I was running, but sorry." Dream said quickly. The person on the ground pushed themselves up and looked up at Dream.

"It's fine, Dream. I've fallen before. Don't run in the hallways next time." Techno said. Dream smiled as he extended a hand out to him. He was so glad that the person wasn't a stranger.

"No need, I'll get up myself. Get to class." Techno said. Dream wonders if he might've damaged their friendship a little but didn't pressure any more as he headed off to class. He heard the bell ring just as he was outside the door.

Great, barely late. He walked into the room and the whole class stared at him as he did, the teacher was cool so he probably wouldn't be marked absent. He'd done this way too many times for her or anyone to be surprised anymore. He took his seat and locked eyes with George. He was smiling at him and Dream winked. George winked back and Dream's face fell into shock as he turned away. He was not expecting that. And even though it wasn't the best wink, it was still cute to see him try. The way that he tilted his head to do it as well.

He looked back to see George looking at him with a smirk, knowing that he shocked Dream. Dream smirked back and blew him a kiss. George wasn't expecting that and grabbed into the air, then he mimicked eating the kiss. He silently laughed as Dream looked at him with concern.

What the fuck was that?

He smiled at how weird the brunette was. George turned his attention back to the teacher but Dream just kept staring at George. The way his dark brown hair appeared to be slightly tinted red in the light. Not too much to be noticed if you weren't looking closely. He was sat right next to the door, which was actually a really bad spot because the light was shining directly at him. The side of him, but Dream assumed that it was still annoying.

He was thankful to be in the back of the class, or else his other classmates would probably notice the staring. But how could they judge him? It was a beautiful sight early in the morning.

Sapnap watched as Dream's attention was pulled away from him. He turned around and saw George and Techno. He watched as George looked at Dream as well and after a few seconds, gave Dream a wink. Then he turned back to Techno. Sapnap looked at Dream who was smiling lovestruck. Then Dream turned back to Sapnap again.