Hell yeah, I'm in. Who do you think I am?

Dream woke up to the sound of an alarm playing right next to his ear. He picked the phone up and turned it off, placing it back on the bed and rolling over to go back to sleep. "Dream you've already snoozed the alarm twice, get up." Dream rolled back over to see who was talking to him.

"Come on, you can't go back to sleep again. We have plans today." George said as he ripped the blankets off of Dream. Dream tried to grab them back from George but he just threw them on the floor. Dream glares at him.

"Dream, I've been waiting for half an hour for you to get up. I command you to get up and get ready." George said as he left the room with the blanket dragging behind him. Dream rolls his eyes and himself off the bed. He hit the ground and started to undress on the floor.

"Are you okay?" George asked from outside the room. Dream didn't feel the need to answer as he got up to pull his pants on. "Dream, answer me." George asked again. Dream lifted his shirt off and of course George opens the door right then. "Dre-" The door slams shut again. Dream smiles, the one bit of satisfaction that he'll get probably for the entire rest of the week.

"Where are we going?" Dream asked.

"We're going to the store for something. You got your money, right?" George asked.

"I'm going to buy this stuff?" Dream asked.

"Well, yeah. That's why I told you to get money." George answered. Dream let George lead him buy his hand to the store. When they stepped in, George pulled Dream to the cosmetics.

"Are you going to do my make-up?" Dream asked.

"I wasn't but now that you said it, it sounds like a good idea." George replied. Dream groaned in his head. He should have learned by now to keep him mouth shut. They passed the make-up aisles and turned the corner and Dream saw what they were there for.

"George, we can't do this. My mom will kill me." Dream said. George picked up one of the boxes and inspected it before putting it back.

"I asked her while you were sleeping, she said that it was fine as long as it only lasts one day." George said as he grabbed another box.

"What color do you want?" George asked as he held up two containers. They were two shades of green hair dye, one a "deep emerald" and the other a "Joker green." Dream didn't want his hair to look swampy blue, so he chose the joker color.

"Do you think we need to bleach your hair? I don't know if your mom would like that actually." George said, not really talking to Dream. Dream watched as George looked at the hair dye, trying to find something on it. Then he smiled and put the other one back.

"Okay, now let's go find you some make-up." George said with the container in his hand. They walked around the corner and into the lipstick aisle. George stared at an assortment of different colored lipsticks. He picked up one of the lipsticks and held it next to the hair dye.

"This is green, right?" George asked, holing the lipstick in front of Dream.

"No, this is yellow. They sell yellow lipstick?" Dream replied.

George put the lipstick back, "I guess they do. Can you get me a green lipstick?" Dream looked at the lipsticks, there was a green one, but he didn't want to tell George that. Maybe they would skip lipstick if he told him it was yellow.

"They only have another yellow one. Green is the only lipstick color they don't have." Dream said. George frowned as he turned away from the colors. Dream thought he was safe until he saw George grab a regular red lipstick.

"George, red and green aren't going to look good together." Dream said. George put the red lipstick back and grabbed a black one.