Your favorite half and half boy!

George stared at the selfie on his phone. He had seen Sapnap in the cafeteria, and he assumed that the rest of them went to his school as well. But that was just an assumption. The man on his screen looked like Dream, but he had only seen his eyes so he wasn't completely sure it was him. He also didn't have the actual Dream to compare this man to, so he couldn't confirm it anyways.

The man on his screen was looking straight into the camera, it was like he was making direct eye contact with him. Kinda hot. George didn't think anything more of the boy though. He was just attractive and George could admit that. But he was probably a huge fuck boy and George didn't want to deal with him.

He was probably in the class for the credits, and by the assumption that he was the one staring at George, he didn't even pay attention in class. George sighed and then smiled at the thought of Dream.

At first, George thought Dream would be more closed off, like Technoblade. But it was quite the opposite and he actually got along with the others quickly. Techno already started to take a liking to him. George was shocked to say the least, but it was great that Dream was such a compatible person.

"George?" Niki asked. They were at lunch and Niki and techno started to have a conversation. That's why George took out his phone in the first place, to look less awkward. But apparently he was a part of the conversation.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something, yes?" George said calmly, putting down his phone.

"Oh it's fine! We were just wondering if you wanted to do something this weekend with us." Niki said clapping her hands together to close the sentence.

"Of course, what are we going to do?" George asked. Techno locked eyes with him, shocking George as he wasn't used to making direct eye contact with him.

"Up north there's this huge skatepark. And by huge, I mean actually pretty big. I can rent a day there and we can do whatever we want." Techno said. George's eyes widened.

He smiled in excitement, "you'll really rent an entire room just for us?" George asked.

"Well, yeah." Techno said calmly. He acted like money grows on trees, and he had an entire orchard. And George really didn't know what his parents did for work anyways so Technoblade could be made out of money. Who knows?

Dream decided to go earlier than the rest of his friends to the skatepark. George and them weren't there so he climbed over the fence to get in. He looked up an YouTube how to stop and was currently practicing. It was really easy once he knew how to do it. He stopped with his stopper then he stopped with the sides of his wheels. Once he was able to stop on the skates, he started to try and pick up his speed.

He was a little scared, he must admit. Because unlike the skateboard, the skates were connected to him. He couldn't bail when he felt like he was about to fall. He just had to take it and fall. And he did, over and over again. He tried to skate up one of the ramps and turn around but the turning around part didn't work out too well and he fell onto his back. It hurt so much more when you didn't brace. He turned to his side and writhed in pain.

He laid there for a while, it was also a lot less fun to fall without George and techno to laugh at him. Or Niki to ask if he was okay. He sighed and got on his hands and knees and got back up, making it back to the bench.

There were ten minutes until everyone else would show up so he switched back into his regular shoes and waited at the spot from earlier. He saw another boy there. He had blonde hair and a black and white jacket. His board also had the black and white theme. Dream walked up to him and saw that there was someone beside him, Tubbo.