Do you like me or not?

Sapnap was holding the camera, kneeling down to the ground to try and get a better angle. "Sapnap, hurry up, this is a hard to hold this position." George said.

"George, you aren't even doing any work." Dream replied. George had his legs wrapped around Dream's lower torso. He was leaning back and Dream had an arm to support George's back as he leaned over him.

"What the hell kind of position is this anyways?" Dream asked as he looked at Sapnap.

"Dream, don't turn your head." Sapnap said. Dream sighed and looked back at George.

"Heya Georgie." Dream said. It was a really weird way to look at him, like he was looking up to him. If he leaned any more down, his chin would be directly on George's chest. Looking up at him like that felt wrong, but both of them were too focused on the pain to think.

"Hiya, Dreamie." George replied with a smile. Sapnap moved one more time, before he finally took the photo. After he heard the click, Dream pulled George to him so that they weren't still in that painful position.  George hung onto him for only a second longer before sliding off him onto the ground, where he sat and put his skates on. Dream had taken his skates off too since the positioning process made him slide back and forth with them on.

He sat in front of George and put his shoes on too. When Dream had gotten the first one on, he extended his foot. George scooted back and aligned his foot with Dream's. "Wow, Dream. You do have big feet." George said as he tried to push his foot closer to see just how much bigger it was than his.

"George stop." Dream said when George pushed even closer and made Dream bend his leg. With that though, George stood up and rolled over to Techno and Quackity. Dream sighed and put the other shoe on. It felt like he wasn't spending as much time with George today compared to the usual day. Even though he knew that he was spending the same amount of time as always.

3:00 (Techno Bench)

"Quackity, you have to start asking questions again." George said.

"I don't have any more questions that I can ask. Unless you want them to find out about the dare." Quackity said. George thought about it for a second and then grabbed the pen and notebook from Techno. He wrote something down and showed it to the two of them.

"Figure out how to make this work. Because if it does, we might get to the exciting part faster than I thought." George said.

"What exciting part? I thought this was the entire plan." Techno said.

"I'm sure Quackity told you, that's why you told Dream to start serenading me. I've fallen for that idiot." George said, pointing to the man trying to finish "the floor is lava," the fastest, even though it wasn't a contest.

"Yes, he's told me about your attraction towards him." Techno said.

"Well, since this is my last day with this bet, I'm going to make it all worth it." George said.

"Oh, I'm George and I'm motivational." Quackity mocked him. George rolled his eyes.

"Well, let him have his fun for now. After they're done, we can set the second plan into motion. I'll tell him he can take his headphones off." George said. Techno gave him a nod and George went off to get Dream's headphones. He came back with them and gave them to Techno.

"Quackity, give me your phone really quick." Quackity gave him his phone and then Quackity joined the group as to not be suspicious. Techno sat on the bench, thinking about how he could get the 'plan' that George wanted into action.