Do a flip!

Dream woke up the next morning with the sight of Sapnap right in front of him. Dream immediately shot away from him. "Morning, Dreamie~" Sapnap cooed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dream asked through his tiredness.

"Your morning voice is so hot." Sapnap replied.

"What?" Dream asked, not ready for this amount of confusion early in the morning.

"Your mom let me in." Sapnap replied standing up. Dream looked to his side at the time; 10:20.

"Get up, we're going out." Sapnap said, going to sit in Dream's desk chair. Dream sighed as he got out of bed and got some clothes.

"Are you going to leave?" Dream asked Sapnap who was spinning around in the chair.

"Put on a show for me, Dream." Sapnap replied, stopping the chair facing Dream. Dream shrugged his shoulders and started by taking his shirt off, facing away from Sapnap. That's when he heard the door to his room shut and there was no longer a Sapnap in his room.

After he had gotten dressed, he went outside the room to find Sapnap. He was sitting on the couch, typing away at his phone. Dream went up to him and sat beside him. Then Sapnap laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Dream asked. Sapnap just turned his phone off and stood up.

"What, am I not allowed to laugh?" Sapnap replied. Dream rolled his eyes, it had to do something with were Sapnap was planning to take him. He got up and they both headed out the door.

"Why are we at McDonalds?" Dream asked when they sat down at a table.

"We're waiting for the other two. You want something?" Sapnap asked, standing up.

"Nope." Dream said. Sapnap shrugged and walked to the cash register. Dream tapped his fingers on the table as he looked out the window.

That's when he saw Karl and Quackity walking up to the entrance. He wished George was there, at least then he wouldn't have to handle all three of them alone.

"Oh Dream~" Quackity called once he walked in and saw Dream sitting at the table. Quackity sat down opposite of Dream.

"I heard from a little birdie that you liked George. Hmm?" Quackity said.

Dream rolled his eyes, "I don't like George." Dream said, chuckling.

"Karl, you said that it would work." Quackity whispered to Karl loud enough for Dream to hear anyways.

"I thought that if we acted like we knew; he would admit it." Karl said, shaking his head. Sapnap then came to the table with his food. He sat next to Dream and started to eat his burger. Karl reached over and stole some fries from Sapnap's tray, feeding a few to Quackity as well. Sapnap paid them no mind as he looked over to Dream.

"Did you not want to tell them?" He whispered, actually quiet. Dream thought about it, if he told them, what would happen?

"They're going to find out anyways. I'll tell them." Dream replied, looking as the two of them ended up just grabbing the entire box of fries and feeding each other while giggling. Sapnap just let them have it.

"So Dream, where do you want to go?" Sapnap asked.

"I thought you knew where we were going. You didn't have a plan?" Dream replied.

"Well, we have to go shopping since I owe you twenty dollars." Sapnap said.

"Why do you owe him twenty dollars?" Karl asked, holding out a fry in front of Sapnap's face.