They can't be dead.

George woke up to the alarm going off next to him. He slammed his hand on the phone, pressing places where he assumed the "stop" button would be. Dream ended up waking up and turning the alarm off himself. After he did, George laid back down on his chest. He felt Dream's chest rise and fall as he laughed. George pushed off of his chest with a face burning red.

He tried to step off the bed but miscalculated and ended up falling onto the floor. Dream laughed even more at that as he pulled his covers off to try and help George. In the process, his foot got caught in the blanket and he ended up falling face-first off the bed. He hit the floor and groaned. It was George's turn to laugh at Dream's demise. Dream crawled the rest of himself out of his bed, kicking the blanket off of his foot. Then the alarm started to go off again and George started to laugh harder. Guess he hit the snooze button on accident. George got up and turned it off properly since he was now fully awake.

"This is a great way to start of the day." Dream said sarcastically.

"Yeah, I love falling out of bed in the morning to wake myself up." George said. He grabbed his bag and headed to Dream's bathroom. Dream laid on the floor for a few more minutes, almost falling asleep again until George came back into the room.

"Georgie, could you dress me?" Dream asked as he stretched himself out on the floor.

"No, you big baby. Get dressed yourself." George replied.

"Ugh, GEORGEEEEEE!" Dream whined loudly as he saw George leave the room. George didn't look back, he just stepped out and closed the door behind him. Dream sat up with a yawn. He might as well get ready for the day that he had in store.

George was making eggs again for the two of them when Dream made it downstairs. Same as last time, he sat at the bar and watched George. But instead of questioning his feelings for him, Dream sat there and admired him. He was completely comfortable in his sexuality and how he felt about George. George scrambled around the kitchen, acting like he had no time to waste and mumbling a commentary of his actions.

Dream laid his cheek against the coldness of the counter and took it away only to put it back down with his hand as a cushion. It didn't take long for George to present Dream a plate with a toasted egg sandwich. Dream smiled at the plate and immediately started to shovel it into his mouth.

"Dream, you're going to choke." George warned him. Dream didn't listen and held about half a sandwich in his mouth. He quickly chewed it and swallowed. Coughing afterwards because of the amount of food he had tried to eat at once. George sighed and went to make him a glass of milk.

Dream accepted it with a weak "thanks," to show his gratitude. He downed the milk and then cringed at the coldness.

"You're such a mess." George said. Dream didn't give himself a moment to speak as he was back to eating the sandwich. A little slower this time so that he wouldn't have to experience what he just experienced again.

After they ate, they headed to school, this time George was able to ride there on his skates since they were actually early that day. He walked up to Techno with Dream by his side, standing awkwardly beside him, like he had just met Techno that day. They talked until they decided it was time for them to go to class. First hour was nice, same old Science. Second hour, he walked with Techno, Dream decided he would rather not be late.