SHENANIGANS!!

The familiar pre-stream feeling flows through my body before I smile. Mianite. What I've been dreaming of. I plug in the information Dec texted me before logging into the familiar looking landscape. "And we're here guys! The realm of Mianite!" I say, starting my stream. "The realm of Mianite, where dreams come true and people get killed! Lets join the teamspeak!" I click the button before hearing Tucker, Jordan and Tom's voices. "Hi, guys."

"Hey, new girl. Wats your name?" I hear Jericho say.

"Autumn. I go by Quixiotic on here tho. Kind of like Sonja and Firefoxx."

"Do I hear a English accent?" Tom questions.

"You find it right. Manchester, born and raised." 

"Same. Interesting." Tom says. 

"Welcome to the Realm of Mianite! You can choose any land to build your home. Riley and I would be glad to give you a tour around the world." Dec says, standing next to me in game. 

"That would be amazing, but I think I would be able to handle it myself. Thanks anyway. I might pop by your houses sometime soon though."

"Sounds good. Anytime. I think we're all working on our houses now." Sparklez says.

"Alright! I'll talk to you guys later." I leave teamspeak before smiling. "And its just me and you guys. Where should we build?" I run throughout the field, looking around for a good place to build. "Maybe the desert?" I run north, finding a river with a lava source nearby. "Perfect!" I gather five stacks of birch planks and craft some tools, before building a decent 3 story house with a designated chest room, furnace/craft room and a empty room for a future enchantment table. "That's good for now. And set the bed...ok! How about we go check out their houses?" I start to heard back towards spawn, finding a red house. Looking around, I see a red house, with a mailbox-chest outside. "I think this is Tom's house." I turn back on teamspeak before saying, "knock knock...housekeeping!" 

"Oh hey! Come on in!" He opens the door for me before I smile. "Welcome to my humble abode. Just don't go downstairs. I'mma go finish smelting some stuff." He walks over to the furnace and turn away.

Time to Dianite some stuff up. I've always been team Dianite. Mianites too goody-goody and Ianite just needs to make up her mind. I quickly sprint downstairs before finding a pole and flashing lights. "Fucking seizure warning." I warned the viewers before laughing. I open a chest and find a stack of diamonds, gold and iron. Perfect. I steal half a stack each before smiling. "This is amazing redstone work though." I run back upstairs before seeing Tom standing there. Fuuuuuck.

"Whatcha doing?" He says, not noticing that I stole the items.

"Nothing. Looking around. I'll be going now." I smile in real life before running out of the house. I'm back at my house by the time Tom realizes the act.

"SHENANIGANS!" 

*

*

Chapter 2! Shenanigans all over the place! 

#TeamDianite

DashingZiggy