Clubbing Gone Wrong Part 2

*Early that morning - Tucker's POV*

After a long night of partying, Sonja and I went back to the hotel and had a amazing night together. Celebrating our matchmaking skills on getting Tom and Autumn back together. I start to wake up, before smiling at Sonja's sleeping body. "It was amazing last night, Sonj." I whisper, not recieving an answer. "Sonj?" I pull back the covers before seeing Autumn. SHIT. I slept with my best friends girl? I'm a terrible person...

*Sonja's POV*

Last night, Tucker and I met up with Tom and Autumn at the club. After a few good hours of clubbing, Tucker and I went back to the hotel and had an amazing night together. I cuddle closer to Tucker before sighing. "I love you, Tucker." I whisper, but not recieving an answer. "Tucker? Tucker...?" I say, pulling the covers off of his head, before covering my mouth. Tom.

*Autumn's POV*

"What I'm confused about is how drunk we all were because I slept with Tucker and you slept with Sonja."

"I need a day long shower." He says, wrinkling his nose. "Ew..."

We laugh for a minute before seeing both of them walk from the elevator.

*

*

Ew...Autucker and Tonja?

DashingZiggy  

A Match Made in Mianite - A Tom Cassell Fan-Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें