Dine-At-Night

The stream the next day goes by uneventful, mostly gardening and helping Sonja with some stuff. I was kind of out of it due to my mind being stuck on Tom. That dude needs to stop. After the stream ends, I received a text from Tom.

Tom: Are we still on for Tonight?

Autumn: Yeeep! 

Tom: Dress warm. 

Autumn: Oh god what do you have planned?

Tom: Its a surprise 

Autumn: ;.; 

Tom: Whats wrong?

Autumn: Me no like surprises

Tom: You'll like this one. Just remember to dress warm

Autumn: Ok!

Tom: See you in a hour

Autumn: :D 

I set my phone on the charger before walking over, picking out boots, black pants and red peplum shirt before throwing on basic makeup, a necklace and hat. I barely put on the makeup before hearing a knock at the door. I open it, seeing Tom dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. "Did I over dress?" 

"No, you look gorgeous." He gives me a quick kiss before smiling. "Ready to go? You might want to put on a jacket." 

"Alright hold on. Come on in. Say hi to Luna." I say, nodding towards the lump of fur sitting on the freshly done laundry. "That's being a dick. Come on, Luna!" I do my best to take her off, but she doesn't move. "Fuck it. Lets go." I grab my keys, phone and wallet and shove them in my trench coat pocket. "Alright!" I lock the door before he grabs my hand. We make our way out of the apartment and down the street, to where Tom's parked. "Wow." 

"She's mine when I'm here. When I'm in America, I have something different. Maybe when I go back in a few months, you could come with me." 

"Maybe go to PAX. That would be gorgeous." Tom drives down the road before turning into a parking garage. "Where are we going?" 

"That's a surprise." I pout before he smiles. "Fiiiiiine. You like sushi, right?"

"Oh my god. Do I ever! Yaaaas~!" 

*After Dinner*

After we finished dinner, Tom and I walked out into the parking lot as a teenage girl walked up to us. "Are you Quixiotic?" 

"Yeah. Whats your name?" 

"Ashley." 

"Hi Ashley. How are you?" 

"Happy now! I've always wanted to meet you. Like always. Literally." 

"Well, your dream has come true, mate. Do you want a photo?" 

"Yes, please." She takes out her phone before we both take a photo. "I'm so sorry about Waglington. He's a douche." 

"Yeah. Uh...yeah. You can say that." 

"I actually did the crosswords with you!"  She shows me a picture of a desk full of completed crosswords. 

"Good job!" 

"Oh. Hey Tom." 

"Evening, mate." 

"Well, Tom and I have plans. Send me a tweet sometime. Bye." Tom and I walk away before smiling. "Wow. I've never had someone walk up to me before." 

"Really? I'm surprised." 

"Well, I don't really get out much." 

"Well, that proves it!" 

"I'm not social. I'd rather Youtube it up than have to socialize in real life."

"Well we should change that." He says before grabbing my hand. 

*

*

So, guys! The pic on the side is the outfit for the date! 

#Syntumn? (But that sounds like symptom...hmmmmm)

DashingZiggy