PAAAAAAAAX!!

"Yeah. James is in the house." I hear from behind me. 

"JAMES?!" I turn around and see Waglington, aka James. "JAAAAAAAAAMES!" I yell out, running over and hugging him. "Nice to finally meet ya!" 

He hugs me back, before replying, "Likewise. Good to know who my right-hand-woman was, anyway." 

"Saaaaame!!" 

*

*Next Day-Tom's POV*

James and Autumn did almost everything together. From eating breakfast to dinner and exploring PAX.  I mean, I'm not jealous or anything. I just wanted to spend PAX together. Especially when she's my girlfriend, NOT JAMES'. Sorry. Its nothing. I sit on a bench, sending a quick text to my mum when Autumn and James walk up. "Tom! There was soooo many cosplayers!" Autumn says, a huge grin plastered to her face.

"Oh course there is, Aut. Its PAX Prime, the biggest convention. Everyone's gonna do their best for here. Now, can I talk to you?"

"Sure..." She says, as we walk away and leave James behind. "Whats up?" 

"This is PAX. I understand you just met him after forever, but I wanted PAX to be a time when me and you can hang out and get to know each other better." 

"Are you jealous that I'm spending more time with James than with you? We can always get together and do something another time. This is PAX. Everything's not going to be just you, Tom." She says, before strutting away from me. 

There she goes, the love of my life. 

Gone.

*

*

Silently cries... ;.;

HAY GUISE! PAAAAAAAX!!!

DashingZiggy