Our Way Back Home

"I can't believe we have to leave already..."I drone out as we pack up our stuff. I pick up the feather duster from two days ago, blushing slightly at the conversation we had with it.

"I have to clean sir...I cannot enact this kind of...sexual interactions..." I blubber out, Tom resting his hands on my waist.

"Kiss me, you animal." He growls out before hungrily pushing his lips to mine.

"If you insist,  sir." I murmur against his lips.

Smiling, I throw the duster into the suitcase before shutting it,  walking outside and putting it into the car. "I don't want to go! I'll leave Lucas!" I pick up another rabbit, not sure if it was the same one from the vlog or not. "I don't wanna leave him!"

"But Love, we can't take the rabbit with us! We'll get a rabbit when we get back to the house!"

"Fiiiine." I say, kissing Tom lightly on the lips. "Or I might have to be one myself."

I see Tom smile lightly out of the corner of my eye before I smile myself. "I wouldn't hate that."

"Tom!" I say, laughing lightly before shutting the trunk. "Ready to go?" 

"Let's go love."

"Back home." I say.

"To England." He kisses my hand before driving away from the house.

* Hours Later *

Tom and I land at the airport before catching a taxi home. We make small talk along the way before we make it home, Tom carrying in the bags before I walk into the bedroom, changing into some shorts and a tank. Something comfortable. I walk into the bedroom before sitting on the bed, smiling. I have plans for the fans.

*

*

And so do I. I have plans for the finale...tomorrow. Expect the last chapter tomorrow...;.;

WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT IN THE FINALE?! 

DashingZiggy