Tucker's Plan

*Autumn's POV*

I sit on my phone, checking twitter before seeing 

        @leoniehobson:  @AutumnSchultz I love you! <3 

"Come on. You need to eat." Sonja says as I lay in a ball on the bed, too mentally exhausted to leave.

"I'm not hungry." I say, looking at her.

"Autumn. Get up and put some clothes on. We're going to get food. Maybe we can go check out what time the Twitch party starts." 

"I don't want to." I say, looking down at my selected outfit of just my bra and jeans. "I'm comfortable." 

"I know. But I won't have you sit up here and weep. You have to go eat." 

"Fine." I say, throwing on a hoodie but not zipping it up. "Lets go." 

*

*Tom's POV*

"Let's go get something to eat, buddy." Tucker says, standing up. 

"I don't feel like it, dude." 

"Thomas, you're gonna go get something to eat with me. Because, I'm not going to have you sit here and cry." 

"Fine." I say, standing up. "Let's go." 

*

*Autumn's POV*

Sonja and I get off the elevator and walk down the hall before coming to the little cafe in the lobby. We walk in before I stop right in my tracks. Tucker and Tom. I look over at Sonja before whispering, "What is he doing here?" 

"Who? Tucker?" 

"No...Tom." 

"Hey, Sonja. Autumn." Tucker says as he and Tom walks up to me. 

"Hey Tucker...Tom." Tom and I lock eyes before I say, "Can we talk?" He nods before we walk out of the cafe and sit by the fountain outside the hotel. "I'm just gonna say it, I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have been so uptight. I should have spent more time with you." 

"Love, it was me who should'nt have been so uptight. I shouldn't have been so jealous with you. I'm sorry." 

"No, I should be. I was the one who walked away from you. I should be the one groveling at your feet. Will you take me back?" 

"Of course I will. Always." 

*

*

Awe!  #Autom 

Challenge: Find a song that describes Tom and Autumn's relationship! Extra Cookies go to the person who finds one for Sonja and Tucker! <3

DashingZiggy