Freeeedom

The next day, I log into the server and find a message from Dianite already.

(Dianite>>Quixiotic) Meet me and Syndicate where the land meets the sky. Hurry.

"Hm, well I guess we better hurry...where the land meets the sky...is he talking about skyblock? Cause I'm not that far away. Might as well try that. But hold on."

(Quixiotic>>Dianite) On my way

"Ok." I gather more food, arrows, my sword, bow and ender pearls before running towards the point. I quickly run up the hill before throwing an ender pearl to the point and landing in front of Tom. "Nailed it."

(SynHD>>Quixotic) Join the other ts

"Hm." I join the other chat before hearing Tom. "Whats up?"

"How is it?"

"What? Freedom? Its so sweet. Thanks to our lord Dianite to releasing me."

"What happened?"

"Basically, Wag kidnapped me and put me in an entire bedrock cage. Basically said that Dianite wasn't real and that I would stay there until I realized it. Almost killed me multiple times. I was there for days. Dianite then came and freed me, gave me this sword and told me he had plans for us. I take it that's why we're here?"

"Yeah, he said he's gathering materials. I have no plan what he has planned."

"Same."

(Dianite>>Quixiotic) End your stream. Nobody can know what we're going to do.

(Quixiotic>>Dianite) Ok

"Sorry guys! That's the end of the stream. But tune back in at noon tomorrow for the next epidose of Mianite! Bai!" I end the stream before unmuting myself. "Did you get the message too?"

"Yeah. Are you offline?"

"Yep. Its just you, me and Dianite." 

(Quixiotic>>Dianite) Both streams ended. We're clear.

(Dianite>>Quixiotic) Give me a second.

A second later, Dianite appears in front of us and drops two books. I pick one up before reading it.

         Quixiotic and SynHD,

                I have a plan for both of you. I want you to build me an altar. The materials are located in the basement of Quixiotic's home. I want it up on this block. Good luck. Food and tools are in the chest too. I wish you both luck. Give me the books back when you are done.

                                                                                                        Dianite

"Got it?"

"Yep. Temple here." I throw the book back before smiling. "Lets go." I jump down into the water before walking home, Tom on my heels. 

"So, I never learned your name."

"Autumn Schultz. Manchester born and raised. 21. Single." 

"Oh." 

"Yeah, we're here." I open the door and walk downstairs, seeing a chest in the middle of the room. I open it up and find 6 stacks of nether rack, 6 stacks of quartz, 2 iron picks and plenty of food. "Its here. Grab whatcha need from the chest. Lets get to work." 

*Tom's POV*

Autumn and I finish the temple before saying our goodbyes and logging off. God this girl is getting to me. She's amazing. I walk downstairs to where Tucker's petting the fluff named Grizz. 

"Whats wrong, buddy?" 

"Its Autumn."

"What happened to her? Is she alright?" 

"She's fine. Its me. She's getting to me."

"Oooooh! Tom's falling in looooove~!" 

*

*

Guyssss! Tom's got a seeeecreeeeet! <3

And Temple of Dianite! 

DashingZiggy