Clubbing gone wrong

*Next Morning - Autumn's POV*

I wake up in the morning, only to cuddle into someone's chest. Its just Tom. I cuddle closer before starting to fall asleep, the lack of clothing not striking in my mind until right then. We must have slept together. I shrug it off before starting to fall asleep.

*Same morning - Tom's POV*

I start to wake up a little, feeling a body pushed against me. Its just Autumn. I start to fall back asleep before realizing that I'm naked. We must have slept together. Shrugging it off, I start to fall back asleep. 

*Autumn's POV*

I finally start to come to, remembering the night before. Tom and I went to the club and met up with Sonja and Tucker. We must have gotten drunk because I can't remember what happened later that night. And comparing that I have no clothes on, I must have slept with someone. I hope to god its Tom. Cause if its not, I'm gonna die. I pull off the covers before finding...

*Tom's POV*

I finally start to wake up, remembering that night. Autumn and I went to the club and met up with Sonja and Tucker. We must have gotten drunk cause i've lost it from there. And that I have no clothes on. So, I musta slept with someone. It better be Autumn. Cause if its not, I'm so dead. I pull the covers off before finding...

*Autumn's POV*

I pull back the covers before finding...Tucker. SHIT. I SLEPT WITH FUCKING TUCKER BONER. I MUST HAVE BEEN SHIT WASTED. I'm dead...I'm dead...

*Tom's POV*

I pull back the covers before seeing...Sonja. I SLEPT WITH SONJA?! How wasted was I?! They have nothing in common...I'm dead...

*Autumn's POV*

I slip out of bed silently before slipping on some clothes and into the bathroom. I send a quick text to Tom.

Autumn: I'm so sorry

Tom: I am too

Autumn: Why are you?

Tom: I kind of slept with Sonja

Autumn: I kind of slept with Tucker

Tom: We will never mention this or bring it up. Ok?

Autumn: Deal. Tuckers still Asleep

Tom: Same with Sonja

Autumn: Meet me downstairs? 

Tom: Deal

I meet up with him downstairs before hugging and kissing him. We make eye contact before laughing. "How wasted were we?" I say between laughs. 

"Hella." He says, laughing. "Hella." 

*

*

I've been thinking about doing this forever. 

Don't hate me. 

Contest closes tomorrow at 12PM MST! Best fanart of the story/me gets an imagine with Tucker, Sonja, Tom, Autumn or Wag! Send submissions to @GACBeliever on twitter! 

DashingZiggy