PAAAAAAX Part Deux

*Next Day- Tom's POV*

I sit on my hotel room bed, across from Tucker. "Imma admit it, Tucker. I was jealous. I got pissed off because she was spending more time with James than with me. I should have just accepted it. I have her to myself, I needed to share her.  Now I've gone and lost her. I'm a fucking asshole, Tucker." I say as tears start to form. "I'm a fucking asshole." 

*Autumn's POV*

I sit on a bed across from Sonja. "I literally fucking walked away from him, Sonj! I was pissed off that he was jealous and I walked away from him. I should have just spent a little more time with him. Its just that I just met my basically best friend for the first time. I'm a fucking bitch, Sonja." I say as tears fall. "I'm a fucking bitch." 

*Tucker's POV*

"I have to go find Sonja, ok buddy?" I say, rubbing his shoulder. "I'll come back soon to check up on you." 

"Ok, thanks." He says, rubbing his eyes. It hurts to see my best friend crying over a girl. But I know that he knows that he really fucked up. He must really love her. And I know she loves him too. I stand up and walk over to the door, looking back once before shutting it behind me.

*Sonja's POV*

"I have to go find Tucker, ok dude?" I say, rubbing her head. "I'll come back to check on you." 

"O...k." She says, hiccuping. It hurts to see her crying over him. But I know she cares so much about him. And I know that he cares too. I walk over to the door before glancing back at her once and walking out the door and running into Tucker. 

"How's he doing?" 

"He's a mess. How about her?"

"Same. We've got to fix this before PAX ends, Tucker." 

"I know. I think I have an idea..." 

*

*

Whats Tucker got in mind?

Awe poor Tom and Autumn...;.; 

DashingZiggy