Honeymoon Part Deux

*Autumn's POV - A few days later*

I open my eyes slowly, still tired from the night before. I open my eyes entirely before seeing Tom asleep next to me. Can't wake him up. But I can't stay in bed all day. I shimmy out of the bed before walking out of the cottage, seeing blue water. The bluest water you'd ever see. I tiptoe back into the house and change into my bikini. I can get in some swimming while Tom's sleeping. Who knows how long he'll sleep anyways. He's unpredictable like that. I walk out to the water and sit on the edge of the pool, phone in hand. Quick Twitter check before swimming.

@IIJeriichoII: I may or may not have just had my tooth fall out on stream... 

Sighing, I quickly reply. 

@Quixiotic: @IIJeriichoII I leave for 2 days and you're already choking on something...shame @OMGItsFirefoxx treat him better

@OMGItsFirefoxx: Nu

I set my phone to the side before jumping into the water, slapping my hand on the side of the pool, blood seeping through the cut on my hand. I sigh lightly before sticking my hand in the water. I climb out of the water and snap a photo, blood dropping onto the ground. I sigh again before sending a tweet and adding the photo.

@Quixiotic: Thanks @OMGItsFirefoxx and @IIJeriichoII @ProSyndicate is asleep and I'm bleeding

@OMGItsFirefoxx: @Quixiotic OMFG ARE YOU OK

@Quixiotic: @OMGItsFirefoxx Nu

I tiptoe into the house before looking around, finding no bandages. Sighing again, I slip jeans and a jacket on before walking to a nearby store, buying bandages. I quickly wrap my hand up before buying breakfast. I walk back into the house before sitting down on the bed. "Tooooom...Tooooooooooooom." I say, dragging out the 'o'. 

"Hm..." He murmurs out before changing sides.

"Fooooood." 

'FOOD! WHERE'S THE FOOD?!" He says, sitting up quickly. "I'm hungry." 

"On the table. And something's up with Tucker. Something about a tooth falling out on stream." 

Tom smiles before standing up and kissing me lightly. "What happened to your hand?"

"I went to go swimming..." 

"Godamn it, love. You should have woken me up." 

"No. I wanted to let you sleep. You looked so cute." 

"Not as cute as you." He says, before kissing me again. "Not as cute as you." 

*

*

GUYS, PART TWO IS HERE! PART THREE IS TOMORROW! AND YES, FRICKLEFRACKLE IS INVOLVED! 

LOVE YOU GUYS! 

DashingZiggy