GTA With the Squad

*3 weeks later- Tom's POV*

I walk into the store, an idea in my mind. "Hello, sir. What may I help you look for today?" 

"Engagement rings." 

*

*

*Autumn's POV*

"Love, I'm going shopping." Tom says, walking into the office where I'm streaming GTA with Tucker, GoldGlove and VernNotice.

"Ok, behave." I say while shooting out a cop. 

"You just shot out a cop. You shouldn't be talking. Bye." He gives me a quick kiss before leaving. 

"Guys, Its just me. Lets complete this heist." 

The heist goes by until the very end where we're supposed to return the truck full of weed back to the warehouse. "Guys, we can't lose this." Tucker says. 

Vern, the one driving tries to take a shortcut, but ends up blowing up the truck. All at the same time, the three of say, "VERN!" 

"I WAS TAKING A SHORTCUT!" 

"You always say that, but always destroy the package!" Goldy says. 

"Lets do this again, guys." 

Time passes by again before we manage to pass the heist, this time I'm drivnig instead of Vern. "Its for the best", I said. 

"Alright guys. I got to go. I got stuff to do. Keep me posted. Bye!" I end the stream before smiling. I send out a quick tweet about the uploads.

@Quixiotic:  Expect some GTA up soon with Jericho, GoldGlove and VernNotice! 

"How about surprising Tom with dinner?" I say to myself, smiling. 

*

*

My mom wants to read this...;.; 

If she does, I'm gonna be worried about the language/sexual scenes XD

DashingZiggy