Season Finale

"Something to say, Sparkly-Dick? 

"Yeah, actually. You're up there getting the special treatment and I'm tired of it." 

"I would hold back your words, Jordan. You would hate to have an enemy. Especially if you live in a WOOD house." 

"You wouldn't dare." 

"Oh I would, Sparklez. I would. You would be smart to shut your mouth before I grab my scepter." 

"And I know exactly where you are." 

"You wouldn't be able to penetrate my armor. And I think I can just hire someone to kill you and take that little bow that my puny sister gave you." 

"Are you sure? Look outside." I hear him come up the stairs before I crouch behind the throne and draw my bow. "Where are you, little Autumn? Where are yooooou...?" 

"Right here." I say before hitting him with an arrow and killing him. "Don't undermind me. Especially in my own realm." I take his stuff and put it in a chest except for the bow. "I'll give you your stuff back. Just come apologize." 

"Please. I have spares in my chests." 

"A shame." I mute myself before saying, "Tomorrow's the season finale of Mianite! Come and check out what shanigans I can get myself into before the season ends!"

*    

*

*Finale! - Tom's POV*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcoem your faces to the realm of Mianite! This is the season finale! Tucker, Sonja, Jordan and I are going to be fighting all 3 bosses today!"  I wish Autumn was here to help. 

"First is the Wither! To save time,we already have our supplies ready." 

*Time jump past Wither and Guardian. Time for Ender Dragon*

"Guys! I can't do this! I''m gonna die!" Sonja yells before someone can help. 

OMGItsFirefoxx was killed by Enderman

"Sonja! I'll avenge you!" Tucker shouts before looking down at the pile of stuff on the ground. 

"Tucker! Watch out!" I yell out before seeing Tucker falling off the pillar and dying. 

IIJeriichoII fell from a high place

"Tucker!" Jordan yells before accidentally locking eyes with multiple enderman and being swarmed. "Tom-" He yells as I run over, killing one before seeing his stuff fly. 

CaptainSparklez was killed by a Enderman 

"Shit Shit Shit Shit." I yell, backing into a wall and hitting the Dragon again before my bow breaking. "My bow broke...shiiiiiit" 

I stand there with my sword out before seeing another bow fall in front of me. I look up but only see the dragon coming at me. I nail it in the head before seeing the dragon explode. "Thanks, Autumn." 

*

*

Autumn's POV will come tomorrow! <3

DashingZiggy