Someone's purgturbed...

"People love us! I mean, we're 'OMG so cute'!" I say to Tom before glancing back to Twitter. 

"Yeah. I know. They're going crazy."

"I know." I stand up and sit next to him before cuddling next to him. "Do you want to take tomorrow off and hang out?"

"Dianite takes a day off? Is that a new movie? I don't think the fans would appreciate their favorite streamer taking a day off after becoming a god."

"Yeah. I have to do my godly duties. I'll see if Waglington or Dec would want to be my voice and hands in the world. I won't be able to run around and do my shenanigans as usual."

"Shenanigans? SHENANIGANS! But really. That sucks. What will you do?"

"I don't know until tomorrow."

*

*

*Stream!*

"Welcome to the realm of Dianite! I'm Quixiotic! But, I guess I'm Dianite. I have CommunityMC with me here."

"Hello!"

"So, Dec. Um, I'm new to being a god. What do I do?"

"I relay messages and do things for you in the realm. You are to stay here most of the time in case someone comes to see you. Wreak havoc once in a while. But mostly stay here."

"Ok! Thank you!"

"Its nothing. I'm going to go up to the over realm."

"Ok! Just make sure nobody messes with my house. That took me hours to make."

"OK. Goodbye."

"Bye Dec!" He leaves as I sit on the throne. "Sooooo." I jump into the chat, not saying anything. 

"I'm kinda annoyed that Autumn's down there getting godly duties and things. I mean, why is she so special?"

"Something to say, Sparkly-dick?"

*

*

Ooooh...someone's purgeturbed... 

DashingZiggy