WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING

*1 month later - Day of the wedding*

I sit on the uncomfortable chair while Sonja does the finishing touches on my hair. I can just smell the hydrangeas she's woven in there. I let her and Tucker help with the planning. After she begged. Literally, she got down on her knees and begged. She was SO excited about Tom and I's engagement. "I'm done." She says, backing away from the chair. "Take a look." I stand up, seeing the up-do with the little blue flowers woven in. I look down and look at the dress again, a classic wide bottom with a lace top and open back. Sonja already did my makeup, something simple. "You look beautiful." I look over at Sonja, who's in a light blue dress, something I chose for her and her only. 

"Its gorgeous Sonja. This is why I keep you around." 

"Its nothing. Hey wait!" She says, smiling before raising an eyebrow. 

"Can we come in?" I hear Tucker say from outside the door.

"If Tom isn't there." Sonja says behind me.

"Nope. Just Jordan and I." 

"Welp, come in then." 

The door opens, Tucker and Jordan walking through, both wearing light gray tuxes that Tom picked out. Tom asked them to be his best men right after I asked Sonj to be my bridesmaid. "God damn girl. You clean up well. My tux does nothing compared to you!" 

Tucker goes to say something, but he only holds his mouth open. "He's gonna say you're beautiful." Sonja says, slapping Tucker on the back before he nods. "Called it." 

"How's Tom?" I say, smiling a small smile at the two of them. 

"Thinking about vows." Jordan says, smiling.

"Of course." 

"Ready to go, My Lady?" He says, smiling. "Or should I say, Autumn Cassell?" Jordan adds, holding his arm out. I asked Jordan to walk me down the aisle. It pained me to know that my father wouldn't be the one to walk me, but he died when I wasn't even born yet. 

"Let's." I take his arm, seeing Tom already walking out the door. But he didn't even see me. Perfect. I take a deep breath before Jordan and I walk down the aisle. I lock eyes with Tom, a small blush going across my cheeks. Tom looks at me. shocked. We stop in front of the preacher as Jordan kisses my cheek. We go our own ways, Jordan going to stand behind Tom and I stand in front of him. "Hi." I whisper. 

"Hey." He whispered back. 

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Autumn Schultz and Tom Cassell an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one. And now, the vows.

"Tom, I realized when I first met you, I hated you. I just did. I stole from you, ran with your stuff, I even killed you. But it was that say we worked on the temple that I realized that you weren't such a bad guy that I thought. That's when it changed. I couldn't wait to talk to you. Then we started hanging out, even my cat thought I was going insane the way I was acting. And now we're here. I've loved you this long, and I want to love you for the rest of my time." 

"And Tom." 

"You know I've loved you since I first heard your voice. When you stole my diamonds, when James kidnapped you and Dianite saved you, when you and I spent days working on Dianites temple only for him to tell you to kill me, and when I accidentally let the fact we were dating on stream when you became my god. Literally. I've loved you through every second of my life since I met you. And I want to spend every moment of the rest of my life with you." 

"And the rings." Sonja hands me the ring before Tucker hands Tom the other. We exchange the rings. I'M DOING THIS! MOM GET THE CAMERA!

"By the power vested in me by the State of Maine, I now pronounce you husband and wife." As soon as I hear the last word, Tom leans in and kisses me. A tear slips from my eye before Tom pats it away. "Let me introduce Mr. and Mrs. Cassell." 

*Ceremony dance thing*

Tom's Mom finishes her speech, which was really just embarrassing Tom. Sonja and Tucker walk up to the mic before smiling. "We're doing a joint speech. We both knew Tom for years before we met Autumn. Tom was such a party animal. We thought he would never settle down and start a family. But one day after he was streaming, he walked downstairs and admitted that Autumn was getting to him. Our little Tom was in looooove! Then they were dating. Then Tom told me that he was going to propose. I swear I was gonna faint. And now we're here. Tom's married to one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever met. Congrats to the couple." 

Soon, it was time for the dances. Tom and I did our first dance, the song I won't Give Up by Jason Mraz. Soon the wedding was over, and it was time for my favorite part. The honeymoon. Tom insisted on planning it. He wouldn't even tell me where we're going. A Cadillac pulled up, our bags already in the car. Sonja and Tucker packed our bags. I say my goodbyes, giving Sonja, Tucker and Jordan kisses on the cheeks and hugs. "Take care of my fans. Don't want to come back and they're mad at me."

"Oh we will." Sonja says, winking.

"If Tom takes care of you." Tucker says, winking too.

"That I will. Ready, love?" Tom says, standing next to me. He helps me into the car before sitting next to me in the back.

"Where to?" 

"The airport." 

*

*

Of course, there will be SmoochSmooch in the next chapter. 

WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING!

I want to thank ThatParanormalGirl with all the help. I wouldn't have this if it wasn't for her help. Thaaaaank you :3

DashingZiggy