𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , miss mystic falls

❝  lets just finish the dance 

❝  lets just finish the dance  ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Alaric stared down at the book on his desk as Katherine sat in the chair across from him, sipping a mug of coffee. "Now that my clock has run out, I'm thinking of donating the Valentine property to the school entirely." She explains. It was official, Katherine realized. Unless they found a new solution within the next few days, Katherine wasn't going to make it pass Miss Mystic Falls.

Alaric glanced up at Katherine. "Can we not focus on your Will right now?"

Suddenly, a familiar Phoenix walks into the room. "Hey, Dr. Saltzman, uh, can we talk?" He asks, looking over.

"Yeah, of course. Kat and I were just doing some Phoenix research." Landon glances at the vampire, who gives a small wave. "Please sit down."

"Um, yeah, well, I mean, obviously I'm dying to know more, pardon the pun.But actually, I wanted to talk to you about-"

Alaric cuts the boy off. "MG? Is he still acting weird? Look, once Emma's done with her therapy intensive with Raf, she'll work with MG. And she'll work with you, too, if you want to deal with the fallout of him, you know-"

"Killing you." Katherine finishes, giving a smirk.

Landon swallows the lump in his throat, feeling nervous under Katherine's stare. The only thing that never changed about their dynamic, was how his heart sped up 20 beats when she was around. He knew she could tell, too. Luckily, neither of them said anything. "Dr. Saltzman, I'm honestly just glad to know what I am. And that I belong at the school."

"Good." Alaric says, looking at Landon's neck. "You, got a little,"

"Yeah, that was actually what I wanted to talk to you about."

Katherine leans over, wiping her finger across Landon's neck. "Paint?"

"Hope."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"I have some news." Says Alaric. He stands at the podium while Katherine stands to his side. "Many of you, like me, have forgotten that we are hosting this year's Miss Mystic Falls Pageant." Students begin to mutter and groan in annoyance. "Trust me, I know. But the rotation is set in stone. So, let's take the opportunity to maintain our image as a normal school for the rich and awful." Katherine looks at Lizzie, who seems more excited then Katherine is for the event. "As usual, anything remotely magical, enchanted, vampire, wolf or witch-related must be kept tucked away, hidden, and under lock and key. Now, with your chore assignments."