im back (again) (hopefully)

missed me?

missed me?

also, this is how i imagine katherine s4 of legacies or if she stayed in new orleans post TO but idk yet we'll see.

ANYWAYS

HELLO MY LOVELY HUMANS!! i'm sure you all have wondered where i & miss katherine have been. LET ME TELL YOU!!

writing teen wolf and outerbanks fanfics, being depressed, and crying over legacies. if you want the real answer.

but recently i have been thinking about this book, where i want it to go, and maybe even writing the prequel!! yes, i said it. THE ORIGIN OF KATHERINE VALENTINE.

i love this story and how in depth i went with katherine's story, BUT i also hate how i integrated her into the vampire diaries & the originals so much (like why did i make her get with everyone i hate it here). but idc i love her anyways & i am motivated to do something with her again.

so, if you guys still want me to continue katherine's story in legacies (for however long i feel like it), let me know!! because listen i'm not gonna lie coming back to this book is gonna be weird & a lot of work because i do NOT remember the plans i had for season 3. but we'll figure it out;)

im so sorry that i've abandoned this story. i love katherine so much (i even have been trying to put her into teen wolf) but i wrote so many legacies books that i was drained of writing season 2 (which i've written like 4 times now). but hopefully i'll be able to update this book once every couple weeks & get it to where i enjoy it again. maybe eventually i'll go back and fix things (like erasing the damon kiss, maybe changing her epic love from matt to someone else, idk).

other than that, i think i said everything i wanted to say. let's catch up in the comments, talk about this book, where you guys want it to go, who you wanna see, what you think about a PREQUEL, i don't know!!

TOODLES

nat<3