𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , the death of landon kirby

WARNING: i hate writing for this episode but im doing it for yall, so a lot of its copy and pasted from king so i dont have to retype the entire script

❝  the boy who still had a lot of good to do 

❝  the boy who still had a lot of good to do  ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Dying isn't something Katherine wanted to talk about. So, spending the next few days alone in her room seemed like a good plan. That is, until Emma came in and said they had a problem.

Katherine sat next to Raf, rubbing his back soothingly. "Lunar psychosis?" Alaric asks Emma.

"That's a thing?"

"Quit talking." Katherine stands up slowly, listening to Rafael's speeding heart. "Making noise." He grunts, closing his eyes tightly.

Emma watches as he snaps his head up, standing up abruptly. "Tardus pulsatio." Rafael stops, and Katherine listens to his heart slow. Emma sighs, looking over at the Mikaelson and the Saltzman. "It's a thing."

"What did you do to him?" Hope snaps at the counselor.

"It's okay. I'm just slowing down his heart. It will calm him." Emma explains.

Rafael breathes heavily as he looks up. "What's happening to me? I keep, losing time." He whispers.

Katherine sits on the bed, crossing her legs. "Lunar psychosis." The group all look at her. "It means that your mind is in limbo, it's stuck, right in between your wolf and human forms, making it harder to access your memories like you normally would." She explains, still wearing her silk pajamas.

"It's very rare." Says Emma, looking at Hope and Alaric. "It only happens after a premature reversion."

Hope purses her lips. "So something caused your body to shift back before the full moon was over, leaving you like this." Hope says to Rafael, coming to worse cast senario.

Rafael looks between Hope and I. "Wh-What kind of something?" He stammers.

"Usually trauma," Katherine deadpanned, looking at her nails.

Hope nods, tossing her arm. "Something bad happened." Hope declares.

"We don't know that." Emma says.

"Three of them left, and only one came back? Something bad happened."

Emma shakes her head at the Mikaelson. "Hope, why don't you give us a minute? Go on and check on the other wolves."

"I'm worried about this one." She snaps.

Katherine stands, narrowing her eyes. "Hope." The tribrid stops as the vampire glares. "You're only making things worse." She remarks. Hope looks up at Alaric, who doesn't argue with either Emma or Katherine. "I'm going to sleep, tell me if he says anything in the morning." Emma and Alaric nod, letting the vampire leave.