𝒐𝒏𝒆 , mythic bitch

❝  this is the part where you run 

❝  this is the part where you run  ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Rafael, Lizzie, and Josie walk down the halls of the Salvatore school, heading to where students will typically smoke weed. Lizzie turns her head. "And on your left, you can see everyones least favorite and most favorite person."

Heels click on the wooden floor, black satin hair swishing back and forth. Her dark red stained lips in the form of a confident smirk. The way her hips swayed side to side, all eyes on her. Her short plaid dress reaching her mid thigh, and a blue blazer with the Salvatore School crest on the left breast.

"Who is that?" Rafael asks, his eyes wide.

Josie sighs, her heart deflating. "Katherine Valentine. Vampire, and the schools Queen Bee."

"She is a mythic bitch." Lizzie says under her breath. "Kitty Kat!"

Katherine turns on her heel, her hair swaying behind her in what feels like slow motion. A smile forms on her face, and she struts towards the trio. "Hey, Liz-Bear, JoJo," She hums. The vampires eyes fall on Rafael. "Who's this?"

"Oh, this is Rafael," Lizzie chirps, patting his arm. "Rafael, this is Katherine."

The dark haired girl holds out her hand, her red nails glistening in the light. Rafael clears his throat, shaking her soft hand slowly. "Nice to meat you," (yes i see the typo but y'all seem to enjoy it so we're keeping it for now)

"Likewise," She pulls her hand away, looking between the two witches. "I'll see you guys at the party?" She asks.

"For sure!" Lizzie blurts, smiling wide. Katherine nods in approval, before strutting off. Lizzies eyes are wide as she looks at Josie and Rafael. "Did you hear that? She wants us at the party!"

Josie frowns. "She's probably going to be with her." Josie says, gesturing to the class they had walked by before with Penelope Park inside.

Lizzie scoffs. "Forget her. Katherine Valentine is finally letting us into her circle."

Rafael looks between the two Siphoner's. "Why is that good? You just called her a bitch two minutes ago." He retorts, confused.

"Katherine is the girl to be friends with." Lizzie explains. "She's the girl guys fall in love with, and the girl girls hate to love. She's the girl everyone wants or wants to be. Regina George of the Salvatore School." She gushes. "Of course, Jo and I have never been on her bad side, but we've never been friends either."