𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐 , euphoria

screw endgame 

❝  screw endgame  ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Katherine!"

The Valentine vampire looked up from her desk, watching MG run into her office. Her room was scattered with 80's decor for the decade dance, which Josie was in charge of decorating. "Yes, Milton?" The girl asked as she leaned onto her hand.

"Can-can you see Sebastian?" MG stuttered. Katherine rose a confused brow.

"You mean Lizzie imaginary hot-sexy vampire boyfriend?" She asked with a confused look.

MG nodded, "Yes! Well, kinda," He said slowly.

Katherine shrugged, "No, I don't-" Katherine paused when she watched a tall handsome fellow walk into her office. His clothes were dated, but his smoldering look caught her off guard. "Never mind, I see him perfectly." She whispered.

"Wait, seriously!?" MG asked with a relieved look. "So you can help me!?"

Katherine stood up, shaking her head. "MG, I'm supposed to be doing the decade dance. And ghostly vampires are not what I want to worry about." She explained. She looked at Sebastian, "However, if you figure anything out and absolutely need me, I'll be there ASAP." She hummed.

Katherine walked down the hall, coming up next to Josie. "All right, everybody work together." Josie began. "And Lizzie's gonna be here any second. And trust me, you do not want to have only 98 red balloons." Katherine glanced at Landon, sending him a wink as she walked with Josie.

Landon smiled back, turning to Rafael. The werewolf chuckles, "What's so funny?"

"You said you and Katherine were getting pretty heated, right?"

A red tint spread across Landons cheeks. "Yeah."

"And it's a dance."

Landon shrugs, "It's a dance. So?"

Rafael rose a brow, "She thinks it's gonna happen, tonight."

"Dude, sex after a dance is so-"

"So, what? Eighties?" Rafael asked with a smirk.

Katherine popped up next to Landon, "Hey." She said slowly. "So, I talked to Josie, and after the dance you and I have a romantic evening by ourselves at the Mill. We could watch some movies, and then come back to my room, and, just have fun." She said slowly, wrapping her arms around him.