𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , the return of hope mikaelson

that's nothing i had to remember 

❝  that's nothing i had to remember  ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Days passed, and Katherine had grown used to waking up next to Landon. Her head resting on his chest. It was peaceful for them both. Today Landon and Rafael were volunteering in town for Common Wealth day, while Katherine was doing things at school. However, MG had called Katherine and Lizzie for help with a zombie he had unknowingly discovered. Katherine uses her magic to swing the doors to the school open. "Icaeus!" She shouted, causing the zombie to fly backwards inside.

MG vamp speeds in, pushing it backwards. Lizzie and Katherine strut in. Lizzie puts a hand on Kaleb (who was just standing there with his sister), siphoning magic from it."Incendia!" She yells.

MG turns to the Saltzman witch. "Lizzie, we have to trap it so Malivore can't send another monster. Incinerating it kind of defeats the purpose of this whole charade, don't you think?"

Lizzie rolls her eyes. "Okay, fine." The blond grabs onto Kaleb again, "Glacies corporis." The zombies flames diminish and he falls over unconscious.

Kaleb, who's been standing to the side with his sister, Kym, looks at said sister. She smiles. "You were saying?"

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Katherine sat in front of Kym as the human girl tightened a corset around her. "Why am I getting dressed up for this?" She asked MG and Kaleb.

"Uh, because you look great," Kaleb offers the awkward idea. Katherine nodded, knowing she obviously looked attractive in a red dress from hundreds of years ago. Then again, she always looked attractive. Katherine had found the gown in a trunk of things owned by her mother. And with some minor magical research, it was revealed the dress was made for and owned by none other than Katerina Petrova herself.

No shock there.

Kym sighed as she pulled away from the Valentine. "Okay, you're ready," Kym hummed kindly. Katherine turned around, brushing off her skirt as she looked at MG and Kaleb. The two boys stared at her, mouths slightly hung open. Katherine slowly looked down, noticing the amount of cleavage the dress gave her. Katherine slowly looked up.

"I could've had sex with your dads,"

Both boys suddenly stopped smiling, their expressions replaced with disgust. Katherine hums, linking arms with Kym before flipping her tightly curled hair over there shoulder.

In the woods, Katherine and Kym walk side by side. a
Katherine looked around as the hood of her cloak covered her head. Kym's did the same, the two girls staying close to one another. Primarily because Katherine would be the one to stop Sebastian, but also because Kym was scared of the dark.