𝒕𝒘𝒐 , hail mary

some people just want to
watch the world burn

❝  some people just want to watch the world burn  ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Penople Park stares at the wooden floor, annoyed. "I can't believe she lit me on fire."

Katherine Valentine hums, snipping another part of Penelope's hair off. "You needed the trim, the long hair was so...boring." She sighs. "New semester, new you." Katherines heels click as she circles her friend, fluffing and adjusting Penelope's hair. "Speaking of Josette, I think I've grown to like her." She chirps. "Sweet girl."

"Don't taint her innocence with your satanic ways." Penelope teases. However, it wasn't all that jokingly, really. Penelope feared Katherine, as most people did. She was a ticking time bomb, and if the wrong person presses a button, she explodes.

And Penelope didn't want Josie being that wrong person.

With a final run through the girls hair, Katherine pulls away from Penelope. "Beautiful, as usual." Katherine spins on her black heel, bending down to take one last peak at herself through the vanity. "Ready?"

"Always am, Kitty Kat."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Katherine walks down the hall, Penelope by her side.

"Did you hear?"

"Hope Mikaelson used black magic to find Landon Kirby."

"She's going to be in so much trouble!"

Katherine stops in her strut, looking over at Penelope. "Sorry, P, I'm going to have to make a pit stop before class." She says, taking a sharp turn.

A few doors down, she swings open the door to reveal Hope Mikaelson. She watches the witch tear out a sheet from a spell book. "Death spell, I like it." Hope jumps up and turns around, seeing Katherine in front of her. "However, I don't see Landon being a big enough threat to waste such a spell on."

"What are you doing here?" Hope snaps.

"I'm only here to advise you not to use that on Landon." Katherine replies.

Hope scoffs. "Why? Is he your next play thing?" She asks coldly.

Katherine rolls her eyes. "Because he's a kid. Just like you." The emotionless vampire takes the paper from Hopes hand, skimming it over. "I know you want to find Curly Fry, but killing him won't help us find out how he got out of being compelled."