𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆 , possessions and confessions

since when did you
speak japanese?

❝ since when did you speak japanese? ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"She's imagining a fake hot sexy vampire?" Katherine leaned back in her chair, raising a brow at MG's statement. The two sat in her office, where he came to that morning to talk about his most recent dilemma. He had seen Lizzie talking to Sebastian, except there was no Sebastian.

"I mean, I guess!" MG uttered out. "I don't want to say she's gone crazy, but there was nobody there!" He explained, looking at the Valentine. "And now she's freaking out over looking perfect for him! And I don't know how to tell her he's not even real!"

Katherine sighed, placing down her notebook she was writing in. She took off her glasses, smiling, "Well, why don't we go see how she's doing right now?" She asked cooly. MG nodded, the two getting out of their seats.

They walked down the stairs into the cafeteria. "I spent a lot of time bettering myself over the summer, and I need you all to rise to my level. Now." Lizzie snapped at her classmates. Katherine rose a brow, walking over with a confident strut.

"Liz-Bear!" Katherine chimes. Lizzie spun around, eyes widening in surprise. "How are we doing over here?" The Valentine places a hand on the blonds shoulder.

"Terrible." Lizzie answered. "I mean, I'm great, but everyone else, terrible." She looked over at MG. "Except for him." MG turned to look at her. "You really tried to help me with Sebastian."

MG glanced at Katherine, who gave him an encouraging nod. "Thanks. Yeah, um, about that." He looked over, unsure what to say next.

Katherine looked at the Saltzman. "MG knows you have strong feelings for this guy, but he thinks it might be best for you to keep your relationship status on the down-low, just for a while." She explained.

Lizzie frowned. "Why would I do that?"

"It's all so new." MG shrugged. "I'm worried you might be seeing things." Katherine's eyes widen in alarm "Through rose-colored glasses, I mean."

Lizzie smiles. "MG, I am in the best emotional shape of my life. I need to carpe the diem. Seize the day." Katherine and MG look at each other. "Besides, friends should support each other. If I'm happy, you're happy. Don't overthink it."

The two watch as she walks away, MG looks over. "Now what?" He asked, worried.

"Now, you try and see if you're the crazy one, or if it's her." Katherine explained.