𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 , the resurection of antionette valentine

❝  death keeps knocking on my door 

❝  death keeps knocking on my door  ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Sex.

A completely normal activity you do with someone you love romantically. Not, necessarily, your best friend.

However, Josie Saltzman did it anyway.

And right after the fact, went to Europe with her sister. Completely avoiding her best friend Katherine on the way out.

Maybe it was a mutual avoidance, though. As Katherine literally made sure to stay away from the witches hall as much as she could before Josie left. So for that, she spent much of her time in the basement, with a old dead man who claims to be called The Necromancer.

She leans against the bars of the cell as Alaric slams a meat cleaver into the Necromancers head. "Was that really necessary?" Says the monster.

"I told you I need answers."

"Why would I help you? You have me in chains." Necromancer huffs. "This indignity will not go unpunished."

Sighing, Katherine vamp speeds at the monster, breaking his chair, and pinning him to the wall. "We have been at this for days. Answer our questions, or I'm gonna peel your skin off like a grape and eat it with my salad." She snaps.

The Necromancer chuckles. "A pretty vampire, aren't you?" He asks her. "Lots of death reeking of your body. I wonder what your mother would think of what you've become." Katherines smirk falters, but she doesn't move. Dr. Saltzman grabs another chair. "That threat; a rather grotesque effort, considering it will feel like the delicate tickle of a feather."

"All right." Katherine moves him back into his new chair, Dr. Saltzman whipping out a blowtorch. "Let's see how this feels."

"Dr. Saltzman."

They all turn to see Hope. "Oh, there you are, lovely girl. I was wondering if you'd come visit me again. How's your friend, the one I saw you with earlier, trying to steal an illicit peek at me?" He smirks.

"As we speak, he's having an emotional reunion with his dead girlfriend." Katherine frowns at Hopes words, glaring at Necromancer. "I assume we have you to thank?"

"Poor dear. Her spirit was clinging to him like a vine in winter. It took barely any effort. Just a little wrinkle of the nose, and poof." He grins. "Young love reborn. You're lucky that's all I did. The way you've treated a man of my stature, you should be ashamed."