𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , humanity

we're being punked, pedro

❝  we're being punked, pedro  ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Katherine jogs on the trail outside of the Salvatore School. Her all-black sportswear complimented her tan skin. Rounding a corner, she comes to a stop when she sees Alaric Saltzman. "Good morning," She says, walking over.

"You might wanna get dressed, you're going on a trip." He says to the vampire.

He turns, walking away. "Wait, where am I going?" She asks him.

Alaric turns back around. "You're cleaning up garbage." He replies matter of factly.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"All right, listen up," Dorian says to the group of students. "It's a beautiful day. You got options: Litter, weeds, graffiti. Your choice." He hands Kaleb an object to help him, which Kaleb grudgingly takes.

Katherine walks off the bus, wearing a black mesh top over a black tank top and denim shorts, that were probably too short. "Sorry, didn't like the whole stallion's attire." She whispers. She stands next to MG, causing the boy to suddenly grow nervous.

"It's bad enough we get punished while the humans get a pass, but there ain't no way in hell I'm picking up their garbage." Kaleb snaps, handing Lizzie the garbage pick.

Lizzie scoffs. "Uh, I don't do trash either"

"I love trash, as of this moment," Hope says, taking the pick and beginning to walk away.

Lizzie hums. "Perf. It suits you." She looks at Josie. "Looks like we're scrubbing paint today."

"Dad told us to work together, okay, harmoniously," Josie says to her sister.

"Yeah, and he also said without drama, and I am feeling a rage attack coming on, so I will be remaining drama-free over by that wall of graffiti." Lizzie replies. "Are you coming or not?"

Katherine walks over. "I don't know, Lizzie, is there another bus you want to throw your sister under?" She asks coldly. Lizzies eyes widen, unsure how Katherine heard. "Come on, Jo." She hums, pulling her along to Hope where the garbage picks were.

"Fine, Daddy's girls." Lizzie snaps. "Anyone else?" Nobody says a word, and everyone parts ways.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Katherine watches as Hope and Josie begin to actually get alone. "Blossom and Buttercup getting along, huh?" She hums, smirking.