teehee planning the prequel teehee

HEY BITCHACHOS!! ITS NAT!!

drea torres is SOOO katherine valentine coded by the way?? like IM OBSESSED it's phenomenal & i worship her.

anyways, that's SURPRISINGLY not why we're here.

so, as we know, i really suck at updating this fic. legacies is HARD TO WRITE YALL especially when i screwed myself over with katherine's backstory & her PLOT??? like WHY DID 16 YEAR OLD ME DECIDED KATHERINE HAD TO HAVE THE MOST WILD LIFE EVER.

but yet, here i am, wanting to write a fic about katherine. in fact, i've started. but i'm needing a LITTLE BIT OF ADVICE!!

when i write a fic im super visual & im super timeline oriented blah blah blah. for example, katherine is 16 when we meet her in TVD 4x20. she's a witch who's helping niklaus because...her mom told her to. katherine is NOTHING like the katherine we know (it's so weird to write). she's kind, a people pleaser, still sassy, but her motivation is to please her mom & marcel, & now klaus. we follow her through s1 of the originals, and season two is when she becomes a vampire.

now here's where things get...sticky.

we know katherine ends up in the vampire diaries. because i set her up with KAI PARKER , DAMON SALVATORE, & MATT DONOVAN?? and a lot of people don't understand the matt thing. i'm not a fan of matt, but i don't hate him either. i thought for katherine it'd be a nice change of pace + like...idk they have a sad story that i actually really enjoy in this fic.

i REALLY don't want to start katherine in season 6 of tvd. i want her to already be a bit established in the story, & i also...havent finished tvd because i actually hated kai & bonnie's plot so much that it made me stop watching. crazy, i know. ANYWAYS, i'll finish it eventually. maybe. hopefully. but the problem is i don't want the katherine's to meet, either. so i'm having a hard time THERE.

PLUS, katherine has to be the one to kill witch kol. WHICH IS SEASON 3 OF TO. but TIMELINE WISE with the show that's season 7, obviously. SO NOW IM IN A PICKLE.

i really want katherine at least in seasons 6-8 of TVD, & she'll be in TO s4-5 (i think i can make that work, because yeah). and i don't really know if i want katherine in season 3 of the originals. i love that season but if i have to take her out of it i will. and i would like her to be in s5 of tvd but i know i can't for plots ive done to myself WHICH SUCKS.

HOWEVER I JUST REALIZED where i live the originals will be taken off netflix september 6!!! I CANT WRITE 2+ SEASONS IN LESS THAN A MONTH!! & idk where i'll be able to stream it without BUYING JT. listen yall i don't have that much money.

so clearly i'm having some TROUBLE. because of...all of these things.

all of these things