𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒆

PIERCE

"she is both, helfire and holy water

"she is both, helfire and holy water. and the flavor you taste depends on how you treat her."

sneha pal

in which the salvatore school is lead by the one and only katherine valentine

katherine valentine is powerful. the world is at her feet. people either want to be her, or want to be with her. she is mean, she is sensual, and she is strong. after going through hell and back, its all she can do to survive. but it all changes when a boy by the name of landon kirby stumbles into her life, changing everything she and the entire salvatore school has ever known. 

cursed souls are no stranger to katherine. not even her own. destined to be an unstoppable vampire at the age of seventeen, for exactly seventeen years has its perks. however, when your clock is soon to run out and soon you will be dead just like many of your friends and family, it erupts a side of you some may never understand. 

hope mikaelson has known katherine valentine since she was born. the vampire who risked everything so the one and only tribrid could live. the former witch who killed her own mother for the daughter of the original hybrid. katherine would do anything for hope (even if she won't admit it), but would hope do the same?

landon kirby never meant to dive into the world of the supernatural. but when you encounter damaged souls like hope mikaelson and entrancing souls like katherine valentine. when he himself dawns on the fact that he is supernatural, his world changes. for better or for worse? that was up to interpretation.

josie saltzman dreamed of the day katherine valentine noticed her. she never expected it to go the way it did, but she never complained. two damaged souls, one desiring the other whilst the other ran. she was determined to break down the walls of katherine valentine. even if it meant breaking her own.

DISCLAIMERS & NOTES

DISCLAIMERS & NOTES

—— content warning: swearing, sexual content, suicidal thoughts, violence, death, magic, and more will be included in this story.

——i do not own any of the rights to Legacies. all rights rightfully belongs to julie plec, thecw network, and the team that works so hard to work on the show. i only own katherine valentine, and any other original characters i include.

—— be aware that katherine is a bitchy character. she's like that for many reasons, but shes iconic. she WILL 110% do or say things that'll upset you or annoy you, but my characters are not meant to be perfect (that's boring). so, she'll just be our angry chaotic sapphic bitch<3.

—— i also don't own any gifs used in this book! all were found on google, and credit goes to their rightful owners. however, all moodboards & things like that are in fact mine

—— i know certain cast members are problematic, but i will not be recasting them. i feel weird changing the face of a character & even if i said i did recast them...i'd still imagine them as their real actor. so; stan the character not the actor, i do not support problematic people, they just happen to share a face with a character.

—— this is obviously based off legacies and following the show, all scripts are found on transcripts forever dreaming, and netflix

—— recommended settings: i don't really care but dark mode is reccomended!

all rights reserved

©voidlunet

started: march 18th , 2020
finished : to be determined