𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 , honor council

❝  malivore  

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Maroon leather skirt, with a white top and bell sleeves, and heels. Katherine rules Salvatore's halls once again, like any other day. The change in her usual strut? Josie Saltzman, comes jogging from behind.

"Katy, hi." Josie chirps, smiling wide. "I wanted to ask you about something."

Katherine stops on her tracks. "Of course, JoJo." She chimes.

Josie giggles, "I was hoping that you could help me with my Spell Lab homework? I know you're not a witch anymore, but-"

"I'd love to." Josie's eyes glisten as Katherine replies. "Come sit with me at the assembly," Josie nods instantly, letting herself be pulled along by Katherine.

Lizzie stands in the hall, annoyed at the situation. "Don't you look happy," Hope mutters as she wanders by.

The blond scoffs. "Don't act like this isn't your fault," She snarks. "You're probably the one who told Katherine to be friends with Josie anyway."

Hope turns to look at Lizzie, confusion drawn on her face. "What? Why would I care about Katherine and Josie being friends?"

"Because I've been wanting to be Kat's friend forever, and you would so ruin that by making her friends with Jo." Lizzie rants. Hope scoffs, rolling her eyes with an annoyed grin on her face. Not wanting to deal with Lizzie's crazy theories, she walks away.

Meanwhile, at the assembly, Alaric Saltzman stands at the podium. "Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future." Katherines hand rests in her lap, Josie and her side by side. "And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made." Josie smiles in triumph, looking a few rows up to see Lizzie smirking at her. The two felt good about convincing their father to do this. "So, I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students."

Students begin to whisper, and Katherine uses her vampire hearing to listen in. "MG is such a narc." She hears one person say. Her eyes flash to MG, who looks away defeatedly, also hearing the statement. The vampire classmates had grown cold to MG ever since Kaleb was locked up. Some students were a little mad at Katherine, as shes the one who knocked him out, but she wasn't the one that spilled on who was feeding on humans.

If only they knew the deal Alaric, Matt Donovan, and Katherine have.

"Katherine is the perfect candidate." One classmate says. A smirk grows on the vampires face, sitting up straighter.

Alaric speaks up again. "Now, I have to go off-campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely." He looks at Katherine one last time. "That's all. You're dismissed."