Chapter 10 (Eiyah)

**Mild trigger warning for the following chapter. vulgar speech**

I woke up stiff, achy and hangry wondering where in the world I was. This isn't my room. These aren't my sheets. I took a deep breath and looked around to assess my surroundings.

"Morning Love"

Startled I just about fell off the bed only to be saved but a shirtless Roman. He chuckled as he pulled me into his chest

"Sorry about that. I wasn't expecting that response"

The sun was shining through the window and I was confused. Confused because when we came down the mountain it was storming out. Then it hit me. Roman just said Good Morning to me. Good morning! Fuck!

"Ummm what time is it?"

He didn't miss a beat

"10am. You were really tired and I didn't want to wake you"

My stomach dropped and I went about searching for my phone. Finding it I see 2 missed texts and a missed call all within the last 20 minutes. The phone started to vibrate in my hands displaying Noah's name.

Me: Hello

Noah: Good Morning Princess. I'm on my way back to Valhalla and should be there in 3 hours. I wanna make up for yesterday if you'll let me

His voice was chipper and I was taken back by it. I looked over at Roman who was shaking his head animatedly. I let out a huff of annoyance

Me: Yeah, sure. 3 hours right?

Noah: Right. Right. So ummm... where did you sleep last night?

Me: I slept at Roman's. You told me you'd pick me up from here remember? Yesterday must've taken a lot out of me. I slept through dinner and breakfast just waking up 10 minutes ago.

Noah: Thank you for being truthful.

What did he mean by that?

Noah: Your parents called me and I covered for you. I'll swing by Romans to pick you up. I bought you a dress to wear while I was out along with shoes that match. I hope you like it

I wanted to beam but with Roman sitting next to me it felt wrong to do. Steel your resolve Eiyah. Be strong. Remember he left you yesterday.

Me: Thank you Noah. I'll be sure to be ready when you arrive

It felt almost robotic to speak to him like that

Noah: Woah Baby, I said I was sorry. Please don't freeze me out like this.

Me: I'm not trying to freeze you out but you need to know what you did yesterday hurt

Noah: What about what you did? You hurt me when you snuggled up with lover boy right in front of me. I told you how things would be and you agreed to the deal.

I did agree to the stupid deal. I want to go back on it but I know I can't.

Me: Sorry Noah, I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know it would affect you as bad as it did.

Noah: Don't worry about it. Let's put it behind us k? I wanna take you for a picnic. Just us. No Roman.

Me: Just us.

Noah: Ok I'll see you soon. Oh and Hi Roman. Bye Baby

Me: Bye Noah

Roman was seething. His fists were clenched and he was trembling. I climbed into his lap and brought his arms around me.

"Yours"

I cooed. He let out a heavy breath and kissed me hard on the top of my head

"Mine" he grumbled "My Eiyah"

Like a caveman. He kissed across my shoulders and behind my ear making me giggle

"When did you get this tattoo? It's adorable and the response it elicits makes me happy."

I shook my head and looked up at him

"It's a birthmark. Vanessa tells me it's a birthmark that will be passed down to my children"

He kissed it again

"You want to have babies? Will you have babies with Noah?"

He queried making me anxious I drew in a breath and shrugged

"I want children but only with someone I love."

He turned me around to face him.

"You love me so... let's make a baby. Our babies would be gorgeous"

He cooed making me melt in the process. I couldn't help but agree but I had to remember my deal with Noah

"I can't. His father would kill everyone I love. I have to uphold my part of the deal. I get to be with you until the ball so... I want to make the most of it"

A tear escaped and ran down his face. My heart was breaking.

"Fight against this Eiyah. Fight and I will fight with you. You don't belong with him you belong with me. I know you feel this. I will keep you safe. I would give my life to protect you."

He was going too far and it was overwhelming me. He was asking so much of me without understanding what was at stake.

"If you die protecting me Noah will still take my hand in marriage. I don't have a choice. You have to be ok with this or he will stop me from seeing you all together. He will take me away from here do you understand that?"

His brows knit together and he sighed. This man. This giant teddy bear of mine is gonna be the death of me some day.

"I will fight as much as I can without causing too much of a ruckus Roman. He wants me happy, I'm happy with you so... he has to let me be with you but babies are another battle. A man like Noah wouldn't allow me to carry someone else's children."

I was wrapped in a bear hug and it was glorious. Being peppered with kisses and snuggled to death wasn't a bad way to go. We spent the remainder of the morning eating breakfast, taking a walk and even visiting a jewelry shoppe before Noah came to collect me.

"Come over tonight and sleep with me Roman?"

He nodded and I collected my things and went to meet Noah at the car. He kissed my forehead and glared at Roman

"Stop Noah."

He looked down at me and pecked my lips.

"Only for you would I do this shit Eiyah."

He put me in the car and buckled my seatbelt for me

"I missed you." he caressed my face "I brought you a surprise."

My eyes went big as he put a necklace around my neck and smiled.

"It's a healing and protection charm. Keep it on at all times."

I nodded and caressed the small yellow gem. It was beautiful.

"I will."

Satisfied he got into his seat and we pulled away. I was in my own little world while we headed to our destination. Why is he being nice to me? He must want something.

A/N so... Roman wants babies with Eiyah. Do you think he will get his chance with a brute like Noah in her life? Tell me your thoughts on this chapter and as always thank you for reading my story.