Chapter 16 Part 2 (Roman)

**Trigger Warning: Sexual situations**

"I know the picture you're talking about. It was my birthday. The first with Brandt and Vanessa. The day started out fun but then I just wasn't in the mood for people. Some of Brandt's friends came over and called me cocoa bean but not the way my Dad did. That was the first time I felt different. I hated it. All my pictures caught me frowning but one"

She turned the computer around and showed me a picture of her and Brandt touching noses. Her smile was big and bright. You could see the love between them. No way in hell Brandt would do anything to hurt her.

"My Daddy told me I was his perfect little piggie then he oinked at me. We were oinking at one another when Vanessa snapped this one"

She turned the computer back to herself then closed it after sighing. Imagining her oinking just didn't do it justice. I'm gonna get her to oink for me one of these days. I watched as she tucked her computer away sliding it under her bed for safe keeping.

"Do you have more pictures that you can show me? It doesn't have to be tonight. Vanessa said we actually have the house to ourselves for a few days"

Her eyes widened before she nodded still smiling at me. The little bounce she did before launching herself into my arms didn't do much for the ache I was feeling down below. I wrapped her in my arms and laid down with her pushing her hair out of her face I looked into her eyes.

"I'd like to take another step in our relationship if that's ok with you. If you feel it's too fast we can just pretend like I said nothing and continue our cuddling endeavor"

She kissed my forehead, nose and lips before smiling at me. It wasn't a wonky silly smile it was a genuine one and I loved it.

"What exactly do you have in mind Mr. Roman? I'll tell you now I'm not ready to go all the way but I definitely want to experience things with you"

My heart thudded behind my ribs as she looked into my eyes radiating the sexiness only she could carry.

"I want to take things slow. I feel like worshiping your body so will you grant me the pleasure, Love?"

Her eyes seemed to glitter and it was the most beautiful thing

"Your eyes are so pretty. I mean all of you is pretty but... your eyes they take my breath away"

Her lips were on mine again and I got lost in the us-ness of it all. 2 beings sharing a single soul. No one else would ever be able to help me reach these heights and I'm gonna make sure she knows it goes both ways.

I tugged the hem of her shorts down her legs till I was able to fling them across the room then I moved to take off her shirt only breaking the kiss long enough to pull the silky fabric over her head. I returned my lips to hers and continued my soft assault south to where 2 pert nipples and a soft belly called my name. I wanted to bite her, stake my claim on her but I didn't want to cause her any grief so I kissed and lightly nipped at the deliciously sensitive skin.

"Do you like this?"

I spoke looking up at her from between her legs. Tasting her left thigh then her right while I waited for her response. Heavenly. I could die here in this moment having feasted upon this pillowy Goddess but I have so much more I want to do to her before this extended stay is over.

"Y-yeah, yes I like it. Please don't stop"

She lay splayed beneath me. I looked over this masterpiece for a moment before continuing my trail of hot open mouthed kisses. Her whimpers and moans were delicious but if I'd have tried this while her parents were home we would have been caught.

I kissed down her inseam then back up the other side before resting my face at her core. I could see her pearl peeking at me from under its protective hood. Sliding my tongue along her velvety folds I couldn't help but moan as the taste of her essence blessed my taste buds. Lethal. I never wanna leave this spot.

"Unf, Roman"

She whimpered. My name had never sounded so good, so sensual, so fucking amazing as it did being uttered from her lips

Gently suckling on that little bundle of nerves made her back arch off of the bed. I palmed her belly forcing her back against the mattress. I left her clit for a moment to slide my tongue inside of her. The sharp inhale told me what I needed to know

"Oh, oh fuck"

She whispered and I giggled mouth still pressed against her entrance as my tongue swam deep as it could inside of her. Drinking in all the nectar she had to offer.

Her hips bucked against my face and I moved back to play with her clit while I slid my two fingers inside of her. I could feel her body contracting around them while I rubbed against that grooved mound inside of her.

"Don't, don't stop"

Her hips moved with me and I knew she was about to come apart. I kept my pace knowing any deviations could lose this for her. Then it happened and in spectacular form I was able to work her through it. Deep heavy breaths, the occasional whimper and even a cough rang out from my Eiyah.

Her legs were still shaking when I pulled my fingers out of her to lick them clean as she watched me. Climbing into bed with her I pecked her lips and snuggled her into my body.

"What about you?"

She was adorable but I started this for her so I shook my head

"This visit is about you, Love. Don't worry about me. I'm gonna go take a shower to handle this. So, give me about 5 minutes and you can join me if you'd like."

Pumping my essence down the drain felt so wrong when Eiyah was in the room just a few feet away. Planting that seed in her belly is going to be amazing. 5 minutes had come and gone and Eiyah hadn't joined me. I started to wonder if she regretted what we'd just done so I hastened my washing, dried my body and stepped out into the room only to be greeted my a purring princess that was sleeping in my shirt, on her belly. I snapped a quick picture before getting dressed and joining her.

"Gods I love you"

I cooed before wrapping my arms around her and burying my face in her neck to kiss her softly. The content sigh that fell from her lips made me smile. Fuck you Noah. She's mine.

A/N: So... How'd I do with that scene guys? Was it horrible? You can tell me and I won't be offended. Much. jk jk tell me your thoughts on this update in the comments.