Chapter 7

On her way to town Ji Yulan couldn't help but walk briskly, there is nothing more exciting then making money ah...

She couldn't wait to hit that pot of gold.
From Su Dan Hong's description it wasn't hard to find Sister Quinn's embroidery shop.

Sister Quinn was very happy to see Ji Yulan, this little talented girl,it took her a long time to find someone that can embroider like Su Dan Hong but now she has this Ji Yulan, business will be good.

Su Dan Hong focus too much on her family now, so she doesn't embroider much as she use too but with Ji Yulan's embroidery she can satisfy her customers.

She immediately gave Ji Yulan work.

''If you can do this well, sister will pay you 500 yuan...

Ji Yulan almost had a heart attack, one must know that she has never made or seen that much money before......
But she so worthy of being the female lead, she looked up at sister Quinn calmly....

Sister Quinn gritted her teeth and said '' Ji Yulan, sister is not trying to cheat you, but I will provide the materials it will cost me money too. How about I add a 100 yuan if the customer is satisfied with it''

Ji Yulan nodded, of course the customer will be satisfied with it, she knows the level of her embroidery but what puzzles her is why she didn't use this skill in her past life...

What a fool Ji Yulan....

This phoenix and dragon embroidery is tricky but she can do it....

After sister gave her a work room Ji Yulan settled and started working...

She has been embroidering for four hours straight without eating or drinking, its already past lunch time,even when Sister Quinn asked her to eat lunch she decline...quarter of the embroidery is done, so she decided to rest and continue tomorrow...

''Ji Yulan don't be too hard on yourself....

'' I know sister its just that drinking water will make me use the bathroom frequently which is not good, as for eating if its oily I might stain the materials, don't worry I ate a lot in the morning....

But still sister Quinn forced her to drink some tea before ordering one of the girls to serve her lean meat congee, this will be easier for her stomach to digest...

After the meal, Ji Yulan thank sister Quinn and left....

She decided to walk around town, maybe she can find a business to do.

Arriving at the site of the new high school, Ji Yulan got an idea, she can open a stall ah...

With joy finding solution to her problems, she made her way home.

She wanted to remove some fresh meat from the space but after thinking for a while she didn't... It will be hard to explain where she got money for that and there are still a lot of good things in the house.

Since she has decided to forgive her family, their relationship has become so close, her fairy mother was right, everyone deserves a second chance and because of this she has decided to help her brothers out with their love life, she wasn't the only one that had a terrible ending even though she wasn't alive to see their end but from what she saw there won't be a happy ending.

The daughter in-laws mother Ji married back for her sons where lazy and harsh.
With her brothers protected under their mother's wings since birth they couldn't stand up to those daughter in-laws, mother Ji could fight them for sometime, but how long??

As mother Ji got older she regretted not allowing her sons to marry the girls they like, because the families of those girls where too poor she doesn't want to hear about them,her family is also poor but because of the few yuan she got from Ji Yulan's dowry she felt like a nouveau rich.

When Ji Yulan got home, mother Ji has already started dinner, so she went straight to bath, after dinner the family gathered closely on kang eating melon seeds while mother Ji knit sweaters, if you look closely you will notice the slight smile on her face..

Ah having a Wang spirit daughter is so good...

Ji Yulan has already thought about how to explain her sudden talent in embroidery.

'' Mother, Father, the reason why I went to town today was because Sister Su thought I have talent in embroidery so she hook me up with the sister that sells embroidery in town, I will be learning there from now on,later on if am good,I might start getting orders....

'' What...mother Ji dropped the sweater she was working on...'Ji Yulan, how did Su Dan find out that you can do embroidery, you must know that bowl of rice is not for everyone to eat, how many people have tried to learn from her but couldn't, even her sister in-laws....

'' Well mum I don't know, I just helped her stitch the other day and she said I have the needle talent,I should try to cultivate it, so I went, anyway what do I have to lose if I can eat this bowl of rice then am grateful, if I can't I will just let go....Ji Yulan added a sigh...

The family members nodded but not without father Ji giving a mother ji a look saying '' ah ah wife you are right... Our daughter is Wang spirit....

Cough cough cough...everyone turned to look at Ji Yangtong that is first brother...
'' Mother about my marriage, I really like Tang Wan even though she is dumb, she is a hard worker, I really want to marry her''

Ji Yulan is surprised that first brother has this courage,she was just thinking of a way to help... It might be he also brought up the matter in her last life but their mother disagreed.

Mother Ji wasn't happy with what her first son said so she was planning to say no but at the last minute change her mind to ask Ji Yulan..
'' Yulaner', you and Tang Wan are a bit close right, I have seen you a lot of times talking to her,do you think she is good''

Of course Ji Yulan knew she wasn't asking because she and wanwan are friends but because she believes she has a Wang spirit...she chuckled in her mind 'mother, so you also believe in all these supertistion huh'....

''Of course Wanwan is good,she also likes brother, mother its better to allow brothers to marry those they like,things like marriage can't be forced, what if in the process we get a woman that won't put our family in her eyes''

Mother Ji nodded...' Then second is there a girl you like'

Second brother nodded shyly ''uhm mother that eh..Gu family....he knew his mother well,she might not agree because the GU family are more poorer than they are..

Mother Ji sighed...what is wrong with these boys going for girls in those wretch family ah...
''Ok, mother will find a matchmaker and propose marriage,after your sister's then yours...

Both brothers where relieved and happy.

Then Ji Yulan brought up the idea of renting a stall near the high school...
They where shocked for a minute,then joy followed, if they can have a business its also good,working on the farm is too tiring...

After Ji Yulan laid down her plan,the cost of starting the business is just 100yuan because Yulan told them she can collect the foodstuffs on credit, after they made profit they can pay back... but in the real sense she will just remove them from the space.

Ji Yulan has already confirm the date of opening the school, its two weeks from on.

Mother Ji actively said that tomorrow she will follow Ji Yulan to town so she can handle the rent issue while Ji Yulan learns her embroidery.

With Ji Yulan's cooking skills, mother Ji knows she won't lose money and the most exciting news is Yulaner' promise to teach her how to make some pastries, so she can be fully in charge of the stall.
It made her so excited that she couldn't sleep through out the night.

A/N: Wang spirit is something I read in a Chinese history book,because there was a prominent Wang family in Chinese history that has abundance of wealth and almost anything they touch turns to gold, people tend to call those kind of individuals that can make money out of nothing, Wang spirit.
I don't know how to explain it but I hope you understand, if there is anyone that explain better pls help us at the comment section.
Edits will come later,but please help me point them out...

Let's continue to vote and comment pls.❤❤❤

Thank you.