Chapter 33

In a room full of absurd princess decorations,a lady was laying down on the sofa going through printed pictures,the scattered pictures shows a handsome man in various places and with various picture pose...

'He will be mine soon', she thought..

Thinking happily of how their lives will turn out when they marry she couldn't help but burst out laughing.....

The guard standing almost hidden at the corner shudder, one must know that the Wang family has a lot of history and one of the pillars of the nation since the ancient times but the later generations are spoiled silly especially the young lady, there is nothing like do's and don't's in her dictionary, she gets all she needs and that's it, she doesn't care how much pain she will cause to the other party...

*********

Xu Heshan realise that since morning Ji Yulan was sticky to him, she has always been strong.
She has never behaved like a girl being coquettish, shy and sticky wanting to be spoiled but today its totally different and even the other family members noticed to the extent that the second brother made fun of them this morning but Xu Heshan was very much enjoying it...

Ji Yulan knew that the appearance of her godmother was not a pleasant one, deeply she feels something bad will happen soon, she needs to teach her brother about the business and find some suppliers instead of relying on the space.

What if she wakes up one morning and the space isn't there?

So she quickly put forth a call to brother Ji in the village, he AHS expended his farm from fruits to foodstuffs, so he might at well be their supplier...

When brother Ji got on the line the first thing he did was to apologize '' Sister, how are you in the city?, am sorry I didn't come to visit ''

Ji Yulan....' ha ha ha ha, brother its ok,we are doing well here, how is sister Su and the boys?

Brother Ji... '' we are all good, I heard your second brother went to the city?

Yulan...''hahaha, yes, we came home from the hospital and met him, how is his wife?

Brother Ji... '' Well that's what I want to talk to about, a few days ago her family came to ask for money, they scattered your house when they didn't find any, her brother beat her up mercilessly and now they are the one in charge of your brother's business, I don't know how you intend to handle it?

Yulan...'' We have no intention to help, since she is greedy,let her suffer for it but I will still ask my brother if he will help because he has been talking about getting a divorce recently ''

Brother Ji frowned '' divorced but I heard she is pregnant, your brother should do a rethink and am sure she will change after the suffering she experience the few pass days ''

Ji Yulan...''ok brother thank you, I want to ask you if you could be my restaurant supplier, the goods here in the city are not good, and my restaurant is about to start business ''

Brother Ji...''of course but I will sign an exclusive contract with your restaurant, I will be your only supplier ''

Ji Yulan...'' Of course brother, I agree, its my honor to be able to sign a contract with your farm, greet sister Su and thank you ''

Brother Ji ...'' Hahahaha, you don't know the good thing you have done Yulan, the farm produce is much more than we can be able to sell, am thinking of expanding the market, so your call is a good news, I will ask brother Su to take me to your restaurant tomorrow so we could talk in details ''

Ji Yulan ....''OK, thank you brother''...

With one problem solved, Ji Yulan began to find solutions to the management of the restaurant.

Later she will ask her husband to call brother Lu over for dinner..

She will need him to help train her eldest brother on how to run a business, at least he has some experience about running a business.