chapter 19

Ji Yulan decided to rearranged the space.
Checking in through her mind, she saw that almost all the things she took from the space didn't reduce instead its like the way she first saw it, she was delighted, that means she doesn't need to worry about the goods in the space finishing.
the only finishing item in the space are the eggs, she has been trying hard to find a way to replenish it.

She has never tried scanning the space past the jasmine garden, so decided to check it out today...
Passing the Jasmine garden she saw a chicken and a pigsty farms but there wasn't a single animal in there, thinking about it she seems to understand why, the eggs and the pork diminish without replacement because you are allowed to grow animals in the space!! That means all the frozen chicken and meat must have been from the space!!

Ji Yulan decided to buy some chicks and piglets to raise, in fact she want to add some rabbits, she really likes braised rabbit meat ahh..

*****
Ji house

'Mother, you can't do this, we got 10,000 yuan profit, how can you remove 5,000 yuan for sister in-laws operation and still share the remaining 5,000 yuan between us again!!! Shouted Ji's second brother..

The room was very quiet, they didn't expect the second brother to react like that, the first brother in particular was very shocked...

Mother Ji didn't want to support any one of the brothers, so she decided to call Ji Yulan over...

On the way to her house, Ji Yulan was really angry about her second brother's behaviour, even when the lizard shed it's skin, its still has the same pattern on it ba!

For Ji Yulan its good news because she wants to open a fast food restaurant, more like selling street food but in an elegant way...

Rich people also like street food but going to street stall doesn't fit their image so Ji Yulan wants to upgrade the roadside stall business by opening an elegant restaurant that serves street food..

Her plan was to recruit her first brother and his wife but she doesn't know how to go about it without the second brother thinking she favours the first brother but with this issue it will come easier...

Getting into the house, mother Ji was relieved to see ji Yulan '' yulaner' you are here '' she said with a sigh ...

'' yes mother, what is the matter??

Its funny how few months ago she doesn't have a say in this house but now even her brothers must listen to her judgement, Ji Yulan's head was swelling up but wait this isn't the time to be cheeky and smug.

After listening to what the second brother was proposing, Ji Yulan quietly looked him in the eye but her really attention was on Gu yao her brother's wife, she must have pillowed talked her brother into what he is doing now...

'Brother, you said you and sister in-law want to start a stationary shop??

'Yes, the second nodded..

'So because you want to start a stationary shop, first sister in-law should not have her operation right ??

The second brother's face blushed with embarrassment, so he couldn't answer..but his wife's mouth was itching...

She doesn't understand why her sister in-law that was married out will be the head of the family, she is tired of seeing her face, she got married into this family because she likes her husband and also because Ji Yulan is cowardly, after the parents her died she will be the head of her family, but she didn't know when Ji Yulan changed so much..

'' Sister, its not like we don't want the first sister to have her operation but her operation can wait, after all she has been deaf all her life, so what is the rush, but our business can't wait what if other people open a stationary shop ''

The first sister couldn't hear what they where saying but she could lip read, she was so angry after hearing what Gu yao said, but her husband held her hands, he promise her that she will have her operation and she is holding on to his words..